Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will GA find the 788

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 5:11 am - IP Logged

I'm just gonna throw this out here and be done with it.    Georgia has been flirting with the 788 in a big way in the P-4 but could it mean it will find its way to the P-3?     It seems logical but we know all to well that logic really doesn't work here.  What makes perfect sense to me does not always compute across the board, and I certainly cannot explain my logic.   The trend of a 3 digit sliding from the 4-digit is very well documented in the past in DE, but I honestly don't have a tight bead on GA's trends.   It seems to me that this is not typical GA behavior.    Why would I single out 788?  Let's just say it's a QP from the past that has haunted me for a while.  Every once in a while a QP will grab me and stay until something shakes it loose and I let go. 

The influence of AQ is heavy - always bringing digits 5-6-7-8 and liking sequences too.   There has been a lot of AQ piled up astrologically and I think this has muted the ever-present 678 we usually see.  What I see when the gold pan filters down to it's bounty is 8.  Lots of 8's here, there, and everywhere.  We are approaching or at Chinese New Year and the number 8 is certainly sacred to good fortune there.   We will soon break free from some of the AQ influence.   A tiny little note - get ready my fiery Fire friends for good luck should shine for you - and just so it's clear - that would be you SAG, you LEO, and you ARIES.  Lucky dogs, one and all.   Forgive me, I'm just a Gemini with a Leo Chinese Moon doing the evil but good twin thing.  But, I digress....

So.  Who will the 788 find next?  We shall see.     J  Type

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Stone Mountain
    United States
    Member #1198
    February 26, 2003
    1113 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I'm just gonna throw this out here and be done with it.    Georgia has been flirting with the 788 in a big way in the P-4 but could it mean it will find its way to the P-3?     It seems logical but we know all to well that logic really doesn't work here.  What makes perfect sense to me does not always compute across the board, and I certainly cannot explain my logic.   The trend of a 3 digit sliding from the 4-digit is very well documented in the past in DE, but I honestly don't have a tight bead on GA's trends.   It seems to me that this is not typical GA behavior.    Why would I single out 788?  Let's just say it's a QP from the past that has haunted me for a while.  Every once in a while a QP will grab me and stay until something shakes it loose and I let go. 

The influence of AQ is heavy - always bringing digits 5-6-7-8 and liking sequences too.   There has been a lot of AQ piled up astrologically and I think this has muted the ever-present 678 we usually see.  What I see when the gold pan filters down to it's bounty is 8.  Lots of 8's here, there, and everywhere.  We are approaching or at Chinese New Year and the number 8 is certainly sacred to good fortune there.   We will soon break free from some of the AQ influence.   A tiny little note - get ready my fiery Fire friends for good luck should shine for you - and just so it's clear - that would be you SAG, you LEO, and you ARIES.  Lucky dogs, one and all.   Forgive me, I'm just a Gemini with a Leo Chinese Moon doing the evil but good twin thing.  But, I digress....

So.  Who will the 788 find next?  We shall see.     J  Type

GA Cash 4 Eve 0788

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6396 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2010, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Very nice, Jake   Happy that GA found the 788.  Still keeping it on radar.Blessings dear

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TA and LS - what I mean in my post is that I'm wondering if the fact that 788 keeps showing up in the play 4 helps bring 788 to the play 3 game.   I have talked about it in earlier posts but I keep HOPING it would fall in DE, only to see it come to GA's p-4.  Oh well, I agree with keeping it on the radar!   J

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
          Houston, TX
          United States
          Member #72540
          March 20, 2009
          1102 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I am keeping 788 on my Texas "radar" this week. 

Happy Valentine's Day

bahama-papa's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #58483
            February 16, 2008
            40 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

do any one knows what Ga mid was today

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #61703
              June 1, 2008
              1433 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

do any one knows what Ga mid was today

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2010, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Nope, GA hasn't found the 788; nor has DE, but 788 continues to make its way around.   Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty - waiting for you!   :)  J