Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Playing Pairs to increase your hit rate in pick 3

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by crow.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #69530
January 11, 2009
7803 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

As a basic rule of thumb playing pairs is probably the most effective way to increase your hit rate in pick 3...

Here is what you have to do though:look back through your states pick 3 history and find the missing pairs that are the longest out/due per position whether they be XX0- 0XX- X0X then put them in an order similar to this below,which was taken from North Carolinas Pick 3...for unmatched combinations these pairs will hit 100% of the time..

Fill in the X by looking for the longest missing skip digit....

{ (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }  ........

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

As a basic rule of thumb playing pairs is probably the most effective way to increase your hit rate in pick 3...

Here is what you have to do though:look back through your states pick 3 history and find the missing pairs that are the longest out/due per position whether they be XX0- 0XX- X0X then put them in an order similar to this below,which was taken from North Carolinas Pick 3...for unmatched combinations these pairs will hit 100% of the time..

Fill in the X by looking for the longest missing skip digit....

{ (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }  ........

I love pairs.  Check out my blog.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #69530
      January 11, 2009
      7803 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I love pairs.  Check out my blog.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... interesting thanks ..

United States
        Member #69530
        January 11, 2009
        7803 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

{ (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }

Lets just say for example that the longest missing skip digits for the Virginia Pick 3 lottery are:

1-5-7

Possible combinations could be:

102-502-702-601-604-607-724-524-124...etc...

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
          End Of The Rainbow
          United States
          Member #67807
          December 5, 2008
          489 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Crow:

I'm not understanding about the even/odd split on your pair examples....I would like to learn how to track pairs....I know and use the most out digit(s) in the states that I play.

Do you know how long a pair is considered due.....and is it easier to track boxed pairs or straight pairs?

Many Thanks.

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:39 am - IP Logged

Hi, Crow:

I'm not understanding about the even/odd split on your pair examples....I would like to learn how to track pairs....I know and use the most out digit(s) in the states that I play.

Do you know how long a pair is considered due.....and is it easier to track boxed pairs or straight pairs?

Many Thanks.

{ (X02)-(0X4)-(60X)-(0X8)-(X24)-(6X2)-(X28)-(4X6)-(8X4)-(X68) <--- Even/Odd Split---> (X13)-(X51)-(X17)-(19X)-(35X)-(X37)-(39X)-(X57)-(9X5)-(X97) }

To cover both even and odd possibilities of coming out, Crow has used both, as an example of how to spread the net so- to-speak. Covering as much ground as possible.

The left row is all even numbers, and to the right is all odd numbers.

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi, Crow:

Many Thanks.

Thanks for taking time to stop by,play4keeps...

Tracking pairs can be a real pain and hours of searching for missing/due...

The Even/Odd split is just that...where Ive divided off the Even pairs from the Odd Pairs...it just makes it waaay easier to keep up with depending if you want to play which group..

There is a key that most people are unaware of when deciding which pair is due...

Do this: come over to the NC forum and look at my list ...it is very extensive...

It takes awhile to learn the system so check it out..ok ?

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
                End Of The Rainbow
                United States
                Member #67807
                December 5, 2008
                489 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Thanks for taking time to stop by,play4keeps...

Tracking pairs can be a real pain and hours of searching for missing/due...

The Even/Odd split is just that...where Ive divided off the Even pairs from the Odd Pairs...it just makes it waaay easier to keep up with depending if you want to play which group..

There is a key that most people are unaware of when deciding which pair is due...

Do this: come over to the NC forum and look at my list ...it is very extensive...

It takes awhile to learn the system so check it out..ok ?

Thank you very much, Crow. I'll do that. I like to try for straights, but, I've got to find a way to cut down on my combos that I have to play and I thought pairs might help me out.

Do you think that it would benefit me to go back through my history of VA and see what pairs like which times of the week, month, or which pairs like to come before certain pairs  or combos?

Just tossing ideas out on paper...

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

catsrule's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #55084
                  September 10, 2007
                  347 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2010, 1:01 am - IP Logged

I agree, having pairs on hand are good for weekly or monthly workouts.

United States
                    Member #69530
                    January 11, 2009
                    7803 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much, Crow. I'll do that. I like to try for straights, but, I've got to find a way to cut down on my combos that I have to play and I thought pairs might help me out.

Do you think that it would benefit me to go back through my history of VA and see what pairs like which times of the week, month, or which pairs like to come before certain pairs  or combos?

Just tossing ideas out on paper...

Hmmmmmmm...lets see..

Before ya do anything come over to the NC forum and kinda get a feel for the system....

There is a little more to it than that...and I'll explain further,so come on over..