Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Oddball Method

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cope's avatar - usconstitution
Texas
United States
Member #86370
February 3, 2010
200 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2010, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Folks.  I have been testing a method for predicting lottery numbers for several years.  I don't call it a "system" because it doesn't involve a bunch of number crunching and complex mathematical formulas, and it involves the use of a QP.  Several years ago, I used to choose a QP and then pick my own set of numbers on the second line (Texas Cash 5) directly following the QP on line one.  I would then run that same slip through the machine ten times.  The theory was if I hit three or four numbers with the numbers I selected, I would have a winner on ten separate tickets.  In theory, this would prevent me from having to claim the winnings at the Lottery Claim Center.  For example, one time I matched three of five numbers on the second line (my chosen numbers).  I won $27 on ten separate ticktets, for a total of $270.  If I had matched four numbers on the second line, it would have been around $490, or $4,900 for all ten tickets.  Since the winning numbers would have been on ten separate tickets, I would have avoided claiming the winnings at the claim center, and ultimately paying taxes.  I never did hit four of five numbers on the second line (my numbers), but it was fun trying. 

Anyway, what I discovered over time is that the QP directly next to the numbers I selected were often very close to the numbers I actually chose.  This was good because the numbers I actually chose were usually close to the winning numbers.  This means the QP directly ahead of the numbers I selected were frequently winners.  As a matter of fact, I have hit four of five numbers on the Texas Cash 5 almost ten times over the last few years using the "QP ahead of my numbers" method, averaging about $450 each.  Interestingly, I used this method just last night in the Texas Lotto and matched 4 of 6 with the QP directly ahead of the numbers I selected, netting $56.  The key is to have a QP directly ahead of the numbers you select.  I have tried it also with the QP directly behind the numbers I select, but never had much success.  I don't know why the QP was more successful directly ahead of my numbers, but that's just the way it has worked out so far. 

I don't know if I have articulated this very well, but I hope it is understandable.  It may just be coincidence, but I thought I would share this with you in case somebody wanted to give it a whirl. 

Good luck to all.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Folks.  I have been testing a method for predicting lottery numbers for several years.  I don't call it a "system" because it doesn't involve a bunch of number crunching and complex mathematical formulas, and it involves the use of a QP.  Several years ago, I used to choose a QP and then pick my own set of numbers on the second line (Texas Cash 5) directly following the QP on line one.  I would then run that same slip through the machine ten times.  The theory was if I hit three or four numbers with the numbers I selected, I would have a winner on ten separate tickets.  In theory, this would prevent me from having to claim the winnings at the Lottery Claim Center.  For example, one time I matched three of five numbers on the second line (my chosen numbers).  I won $27 on ten separate ticktets, for a total of $270.  If I had matched four numbers on the second line, it would have been around $490, or $4,900 for all ten tickets.  Since the winning numbers would have been on ten separate tickets, I would have avoided claiming the winnings at the claim center, and ultimately paying taxes.  I never did hit four of five numbers on the second line (my numbers), but it was fun trying. 

Anyway, what I discovered over time is that the QP directly next to the numbers I selected were often very close to the numbers I actually chose.  This was good because the numbers I actually chose were usually close to the winning numbers.  This means the QP directly ahead of the numbers I selected were frequently winners.  As a matter of fact, I have hit four of five numbers on the Texas Cash 5 almost ten times over the last few years using the "QP ahead of my numbers" method, averaging about $450 each.  Interestingly, I used this method just last night in the Texas Lotto and matched 4 of 6 with the QP directly ahead of the numbers I selected, netting $56.  The key is to have a QP directly ahead of the numbers you select.  I have tried it also with the QP directly behind the numbers I select, but never had much success.  I don't know why the QP was more successful directly ahead of my numbers, but that's just the way it has worked out so far. 

I don't know if I have articulated this very well, but I hope it is understandable.  It may just be coincidence, but I thought I would share this with you in case somebody wanted to give it a whirl. 

Good luck to all.

Welcome to LP, Cope!

Thanks for sharing your method! 

It looks interesting and I will give it a few test whirls. Thumbs Up

Thanks, again! Sun Smiley

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
      Member #76986
      July 10, 2009
      8036 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Cope ...

This is a cool  Cool  place to hang out, drink virtual beverages Cheers, eat popcorn Lurking,

shoot the breeze  Type with some interesting folks Group Hug

play with numbers  Disney  and party with winners!!! Drum Banana Dance PartyBananaDrum

Glad you found the place! Yes Nod

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Cope,

Congrats on the winnings. Do you add the numbers in after QP has been given to you, or mark the slot A with QP and slot B with your own numbers?