Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A 2/6 box wheel or 2/7 box wheel: Anyone

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2010, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know how i can get a: 2/6 box wheel or 2/7 box wheel? A 10x10 = 100 tickets and that´s a full wheel...A box wheel should come out to way less than that, like: 25 tickets...Plus i am not using 10 numbers i am using 7 so it should be way less than than, how much i dont know...

What am i thinking?

Like 30 to 35 out of the 60 Pick3 drawings that occur every month, 1 number will repeat from the previous one...

So i was thinking get a box wheel size: 6 for Pick2 (permutation game), add 1 digit from the previous drawings do it 3 times for each number...And let´s say:

382 plays...You get the box wheel name: BB and what you do is you add:

3BB

8BB

and 2BB

Like a Keywheel...

And If you want to further filter is up to you...

The BB box wheel since out of the 382 if you pick 3BB the 8 and 2 will not play thus a Pick2 box wheel size 8 but the number 0 doesn´t play all the time it rarely plays so you will need a Pick2 box wheel size 7...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
    Deeping in Ramdoness
    Dominican Republic
    Member #73824
    April 25, 2009
    238 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

pumpi.. hi master..

i think that you are saying are most like a

KEY DIGIT WHEEL. you add 1 digit and wheel generate the others 2 i think LOTTO TOOL CAN HELPYOU WHIT HIS

pumpi i somes help whit idead that i go from keno you can helpme

i will get MY COUNTRY jackpot..

THE SMARTER PEOPLE ...are succesfull, person

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2010, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know how i can get a: 2/6 box wheel or 2/7 box wheel? A 10x10 = 100 tickets and that´s a full wheel...A box wheel should come out to way less than that, like: 25 tickets...Plus i am not using 10 numbers i am using 7 so it should be way less than than, how much i dont know...

What am i thinking?

Like 30 to 35 out of the 60 Pick3 drawings that occur every month, 1 number will repeat from the previous one...

So i was thinking get a box wheel size: 6 for Pick2 (permutation game), add 1 digit from the previous drawings do it 3 times for each number...And let´s say:

382 plays...You get the box wheel name: BB and what you do is you add:

3BB

8BB

and 2BB

Like a Keywheel...

And If you want to further filter is up to you...

The BB box wheel since out of the 382 if you pick 3BB the 8 and 2 will not play thus a Pick2 box wheel size 8 but the number 0 doesn´t play all the time it rarely plays so you will need a Pick2 box wheel size 7...

i am talking about a box wheel that will give you/me: 2/2 in a group of 7 (permutation game)....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

And if you get such a wheel CAN YOU DARN PLEASE start a prediction website for everybody...