Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Guess from 1-7 And you win Pick3: The 1 Previous Number & Difference System...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2010, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Again i dont specialize on Pick3 but i noticed that is like half the drawings, 1 number will repeat from the previous drawing...Talking about singles here...So...

if 723 plays you take:

7 x difference of the 2 remaining numbers (difference as in delta numbers), what do i mean...2 digits have differences for example: 9-3 have difference of 6 so all you have to guess is the difference...It goes from 1-7 or from 1-8....For instance if you pick difference of: 7 then you write: (treat 0 as ten)

7+0-3 = 703

7+9-2 = 792

7+8-1 = 781

all you have to do is order them in straight mode...

you do the same with 2 and 3...And if you want to filter: H/L: E/O: H/C you can....

So what you have to guess is the difference..So what you are basically guessing for Pick3 is the: Difference which ranges from 1-7...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

You know what you could do? If you had family members in different states like 6 states you could play 3 out of the 7 differences play them straight $10 (make sure you have them straight) and you will spend $10 x 6 = 60 but it will be 1 or 2 matches so you will rake: $10 x $500 = $5,000 to $10,000 per drawing...but you must have it in STRAIGHT MODE...

sometimes i noticed that 2 numbers will repeat from the last previous drawing then you play the 2 numbers and play it times 10..

for example:

83 x 10 (for third digit)

82 x 10 (for third digit)

23 x 10 (for third digit)

and you filter further...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2010, 3:14 am - IP Logged

But guess what, EVEN SO, EVEN IF IS 1 IN 7 ODDS (7 choices) to win Pick3 i STILL can not guess the difference number, narrow it down to 1 choice or narrow it down to 1 ticket...I am telling you, Pick3 IS HARDER THAN POWERBALL....It may seen the easiest game but is not...

I feel embarrased saying it but is the truth...

Also an adviced...When arranging the Pick3 numbers straight do not arrange them in: Ascending order or Descending order i noticed that a lot if not most pick3 drawings singles are not in ascending or descending order...That leaves you with: 4 choices of getting it straight...