Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:01 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to make: $3,000/month on Texas 2 Step: 2 Systems...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2010, 1:56 am - IP Logged

First will like to point out that the: 4/4 + 0 pays ranging from: $1,400 to $1,700 depending and how many winners they were for that particular tier...

System#1:

You look at the ending digits, they are 4 (like a pick4)...You look at the ending digits of the preceding/previous drawing, sometimes 1 number out of the 4 ending digits from the previous drawing will repeat onto the next drawing...Sometimes no ending digit will repeat from the previous ending digits drawing...When they dont play is good...0 or 10 (Example: 10,20,30) dont play that often...So if there are 10 ending digits and 0 (ten) dont play that often...That leaves you with 9 ending digits...If 4 dont play onto the following drawing that leaves you with: 5 ending digits and you are choosing 4 fresh ending digits...You are basically guessing: 4 ending digits out of 5 ending digits...4 ending digits has 24 ways it can play so that will be: $24 dollars...You deduce like how i said in my blog before and deducing for that game comes out to like 2 tickets...24 x 2 = 48 tickets/dollars...1 of those 24 will have the 4/4...You make: $1,400 to $1,700, bet twice and is: $3,000 to $3,400...a month do it twice in a month and is: $6,000 a month as if you had won a $1,000 a week for life lotto or as if you had 2 million dollars in the bank...plus you have a 1 in 35 chance to win the jackpot..

That was system number: 1...

System#2:

Remember E/O (Even/Odd)

You do this:

EE= 1

EO = 2

OE= 3

OO=4

I had an old sample of Texas 2 steps and i am going to write the first 7 drawings (i didnt write the whole thing because i became amazed as soon as i saw the pattern...This is what i saw of the E/O...

2-3

4-2

3-4

1-2

3-1

3-1

2-3

What do i see there i see that 1 number repeats from the previous drawing the other number is not the same as the previous number that didn repeat...Example: the last 2 numbers:

3-1

2-3

------------

3 repeated, and 2 is different from 1...

So now you know how to get the EOOO combo...Most drawings in the texas 2 steps are from 3-32 or 3-31 that will be 29 numbers (you dont need to win EVERY SINGLE DRAWING STOP BEEN GREEDY, A COMMON MISTAKE)...You look at the last 2 drawings preceeding the actual drawing and many times they dont play...So that´s 8 numbers..29 - 8 numbers = 21 so it is 21 numbers that you have to deal with...(AGAIN!!!you dont need to win EVERY SINGLE DRAWING STOP BEEN GREEDY, A COMMON MISTAKE)...

So now you know the specific EEOE combo that is coming for the 4 numbers of texas 2 steps...What will you do if you knew the combo that was coming the next drawing and you only had: 21 numbers to play...There is 1 more ingredient missing...

Divide the Two Step range into 2 it will be: 1-17 and the other half will be: 18-35....The first half are: L or lows, the second half are: H or high...There is only 3 kinds...They are:

2H/3L

3H/2L

2H/2L

if you guess it correctly, jee what more do you want if you choose 3H/2L you make all your combinations have that particular ratio...There is only 3 choices...

There is something else...This is only for lotto lunatics..lol...You know know that a lot a good chunk of drawings is: first number 1-9, second number 10-18, third number: 19-27 and fourth number: 28-35...They go in that order many times...So that gives you another way to order the 21 numbers left back...

If you can narrow it down to few tickets, you bet double or triple: you get: $6,000 to $9,600 a month...Just like winning a: Pick5 jackpot...Except that a Pick5/39 jackpot comes ONCE or TWICE in a lifetime...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2010, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Example of deducing for the first system...

Suppose 3,10,22,28 plays...Such a combination has the following ending digits: 3,0,2,8

If you predicted the numbers: 3,0,2,8 before that particular combination play...All you have to do is:

3,0,2,8 and you got:

only 3 combinations...that is what i call deducing...Plus you can always filter....I was saying it will come out to 2 but it came out to 3...

You could add 1 more final combination but combinations starting with: 13+ dont play that often...

The combination is:

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Example of deducing for the first system...

Suppose 3,10,22,28 plays...Such a combination has the following ending digits: 3,0,2,8

If you predicted the numbers: 3,0,2,8 before that particular combination play...All you have to do is:

3,0,2,8 and you got:

only 3 combinations...that is what i call deducing...Plus you can always filter....I was saying it will come out to 2 but it came out to 3...

You could add 1 more final combination but combinations starting with: 13+ dont play that often...

The combination is:

I really admire your being so positive and enthusiastic, pumpi. However, in the real world which we live in, accomplishing this type of win just ONCE, let alone TWICE would be extremely slim...next to none. Way too much fluctuation present in these higher games.

I ddon't mean to be negative in any way, okay. I'm just a realist and when you truly learn how to "read" numbers you'll understand why the chances are so slim. It's a nice thought, though. Keep at it!!!

L.L.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2010, 4:56 am - IP Logged

comes out to like: 48 tickets both systems...

all you need is to accomplish it twice in 1 month....And the 48 tickets you can even filter them all the way to 1 if 1 dollars is all you want to bet...

not just that, remember system #2 remember the EO well if what plays is 2 numbers and they dont repeat that leaves you with the other 2 numbers left back...What more do you want...