Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just so you know...Oregon: Pick4 (4 times a day): Or so it looks..

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by taxijohn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

In oregon they play pick4: 4 times a day...Or so it looks...

just thought you should know if you dont know already...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
    Dutchess County, New York
    United States
    Member #8067
    October 22, 2004
    3240 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

I found out the hard way last week when I played 2003 and it came out straight. The problem is I played for 7:00 PM, it came out in the 4 PM drawing (it was 5:00 PM when I played in NY, so I would have won had I noticed they have 4 drawings. It's a great way to win for pick 4 players if you have a way (friend) to play it there, I do.

What else is funny is that more of my relevant numbers come out in NJ and Or. more than in NY lol.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."