Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California daily 3/4

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dmcyr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Calif
United States
Member #56696
November 29, 2007
75 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Hope someone can answer this question for me.

My state have a midday and evening draw, when picking numbers for the next midday draw should Iook to what won the previous midday or the last evening draw.   also we have a daily 4 draw in the evening should I check that one for the next midday?

Hope my question make sense.

Thanks for your help.

Sheba88

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

My state have a midday and evening draw, when picking numbers for the next midday draw should Iook to what won the previous midday or the last evening draw.   also we have a daily 4 draw in the evening should I check that one for the next midday?

Thanks for your help.

Sheba88

It all depends on what the patterns of both daily games-draws show and also on your particular "Prediction" technique.

If according to you prediction technique the very last game-draw is of use, then use it, otherwise use the other if it is of use, if both past games-draws are of use then use both.

The very same-thing for the pick 4 game.

This things will or might change in time, at periods of time both games-draws are of use, at others the very last one only and at times only the one before the last game-draws is the one of use.

So you might want to take a look at both games-draws and see what is of use and what not.

It might be that for 1 or more patterns you might use a particular daily game and that for other(s) patterns you might use the other daily draw, or for 1 or more patterns you might use both past daily draws.

As as said it all depends on what the particular patterns that you use for you prediction technique show on the past draws of the daily games.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for your help.

Sheba88

People do it both ways.......

Some will look at only the past mid-day draws to predict the next mid-day draw. (Or only the evening draws to predit the next evening draw.)

Other people prefer to combine the two.

Try it on paper both way and see which method gives you more winners!

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

In my opinion, each draw is a seperate draw. Mid-eve-mid-eve-mid-eve-mid-eve.....

It really doesn't matter. The pre-tests and tube shuffles should make sure you lose.

Calif
          United States
          Member #56696
          November 29, 2007
          75 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2010, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks joker17 for the info.

Calif
            United States
            Member #56696
            November 29, 2007
            75 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2010, 1:26 am - IP Logged

OK LANTERN, will give your advice a try since nothing else is working for me.  California is a hard state to predict.

Calif
              United States
              Member #56696
              November 29, 2007
              75 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you ca-dreamin*

maine
                United States
                Member #86927
                February 13, 2010
                9 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I live in Maine and we have a pick three and four day and eve.I don,t ever see anyone winning anything.I think no matter what number you play they know how much you bet on it.The Tristate lottery (Maine,New Hampshire and Vermont)is rigged.I,m always hearing Gee I was one number off last night or Gee my number came out last night,but I didn,t play it.They claim their drawing is audited with independent auditors.I also see the same numbers come out(they have the most repeated numbers then any other state in this country)So good luck in picking your numbers.I say save your money.Don,t play.