Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

License Plate Reader - Pick 3 Pick 4 system

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by diamondpalace.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
Dallas, TX
United States
Member #60284
April 12, 2008
3856 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

Got another system for you guys to play with.
This one "decode" the license plate numbers.
For those who plays from plates, this is for you.

>> Download <<

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
    N.C.
    United States
    Member #59229
    March 9, 2008
    328 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks for always sharing your systems!Dance

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: February 23, 2010, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Got another system for you guys to play with.
      This one "decode" the license plate numbers.
      For those who plays from plates, this is for you.

>> Download <<

Hmmm. I'm trying very hard to understand this concept but, I'm getting absolutely nowhere. How do you extract numerical values from license plates containing letters to play as combinations? Are you assigning a value to a letter in accordance to the numerical scale? I mean, take for instance automotive batteries which are assigned both an alphabet and number which "decode" production and shelf dates. Like "F9" simply means June of 2009 and this is a true "decoding" system.

The only thing I could personally "decode" here is the owner of the vehicle, where they live, if it's registered and where, and if it's insured, etc. Please don't be offended as I'm not being neither difficult nor sarchastic but, I saw a huge 4x4 truck which was lifted very high in the air. The plates were customized and said, "ELEV8TED".

This, to me, simply means it's lifted and has an (8) as part of the personalization. What would you interpret this as since you invented this system? I may very well be missing out on something here because there are tons of plates out there!!

Please provide the leads behind the logic so we'll all understand, okay.

L.L.

Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #60284
        April 12, 2008
        3856 Posts
        Posted: February 23, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser,

It's just a system to have fun with license plates numbers. It does not decode any personalize information of the vehicle owner. The system will give you suggestive combinations to play based on the characteristics of letters and numbers from a plate. Mainly for entertainment purposes. If you want to have more statistical type of system, look at my others. :)

-dp

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: February 23, 2010, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Loser,

It's just a system to have fun with license plates numbers. It does not decode any personalize information of the vehicle owner. The system will give you suggestive combinations to play based on the characteristics of letters and numbers from a plate. Mainly for entertainment purposes. If you want to have more statistical type of system, look at my others. :)

-dp

Okay, gotcha!! I kinda felt it was geared up for those "hunch" style plays after one has been in traffic on the way to or from work etc. Thanx for the clarification.

L.L.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Chicago
            United States
            Member #70678
            February 8, 2009
            889 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2010, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Here in IL you could go crazy using license plates for pick3/4 as most of the LP's have a 3 followed by a 4 digit number (there's a space in between the two sets of numbers). And if that didn't make you crazy enough then you could start playing the taxi cab numbers.

Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2010, 4:09 am - IP Logged

Here in IL you could go crazy using license plates for pick3/4 as most of the LP's have a 3 followed by a 4 digit number (there's a space in between the two sets of numbers). And if that didn't make you crazy enough then you could start playing the taxi cab numbers.

I turned crazy into simple. Using the system will provide a new fun way to use the license plates numbers (and letters). :D