Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream to cum dream to cum

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mangoskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
freeport
Bahamas
Member #72498
March 19, 2009
615 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2010, 3:42 am - IP Logged

i can member everything in this dream but  i was in this kitchen.. and i can member if it was my daddy but it was  this bug it was on 6 legs and it bite him and he was died i went in the room told my youngest brother lets go we have  to go to   mummy work because everyone in the earth soon die and it was two of  my  cousin so i get this bike and and i start rideing it and tell my lil brother to get on and my two cousin was walkin. so after that we reach by kfc and when we reach there i saw the two people who die at the house was there eatin and i said why yal so like to play so they said it was a suprise and they show me the bugs had batterys in them     can i get some numbers please

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2010, 5:48 am - IP Logged

i can member everything in this dream but  i was in this kitchen.. and i can member if it was my daddy but it was  this bug it was on 6 legs and it bite him and he was died i went in the room told my youngest brother lets go we have  to go to   mummy work because everyone in the earth soon die and it was two of  my  cousin so i get this bike and and i start rideing it and tell my lil brother to get on and my two cousin was walkin. so after that we reach by kfc and when we reach there i saw the two people who die at the house was there eatin and i said why yal so like to play so they said it was a suprise and they show me the bugs had batterys in them     can i get some numbers please

whoa

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
      Kansas
      United States
      Member #83963
      December 19, 2009
      347 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:28 am - IP Logged

whoa

Speechless? LMAO!

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34115 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2010, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Bugs 501 use prs. 50 or 10  (105)  Box or play them Str8!  1050

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
          Long Island
          Bahamas
          Member #65783
          October 6, 2008
          1752 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2010, 8:32 am - IP Logged

kitchen  436  559 959

daddy/father 046 686

bug with 6 legs  763 275

bug  370 570

riding bycycle  985

bicycle  347

surprise  930

play  004