Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hi, ever dreamt of an armadillo?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87448
February 24, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Greetings everyone. Smile  I just wanted to say Hi and that I'm glad I found you guys.  I dream of numbers a lot (and usually forget to play).  Last night I had the weirdest dream chock full of numbers, but the one thing I have never had in a dream is an armadillo.  It was in a ball and when I said, "What's that? It's an armadillo."  It unrolled and stood there.  By the way, it was in a rubbermaid storage container at a juice bar.  Ew! I know.  DeadSomeone also threw a small black snake at me. 

I don't have a numbers book.  Do any of you have recommendations?

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2010, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Greetings everyone. Smile  I just wanted to say Hi and that I'm glad I found you guys.  I dream of numbers a lot (and usually forget to play).  Last night I had the weirdest dream chock full of numbers, but the one thing I have never had in a dream is an armadillo.  It was in a ball and when I said, "What's that? It's an armadillo."  It unrolled and stood there.  By the way, it was in a rubbermaid storage container at a juice bar.  Ew! I know.  DeadSomeone also threw a small black snake at me. 

I don't have a numbers book.  Do any of you have recommendations?

armadillo 501 2251

animal 260 226 026 5246

snake 411 470 236 690 076 772 2774 2574

Good Luck!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers