Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Up date on furnance failure

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
middle Georgia
United States
Member #1893
July 20, 2003
1868 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2010, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

This morning I turned up the temperature on the space heater I was using as I waited to hear from Ben (heating and air guy).   I was heating a cup of water in the microwave so I could make a cup of instant coffee.  I heard a frying sound in the electrical panel box and turned all house power completely off.  I called my middle son who called Ben and he picked up the furnance part that came in late yesterday.  He installed the part and also found that frying sound in the panel box was caused by a loose connection which he fixed.  So now things seem to be back to normal, at least I hope and pray they are.

If you have experienced set backs or challenges in your life recently, I hope you can find successful results.  I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

Ohio
    United States
    Member #65279
    September 22, 2008
    5232 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2010, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad that all is well.
    Good people(such as yourself) receive positive results to life's challenges.

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad that all is well.
      Good people(such as yourself) receive positive results to life's challenges.

Thank you, cali45a.  I consider myself very lucky in this situation.  If I had been asleep or away from home at the time the results could have been much different.   I am truly grateful.

maggie

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
        South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2010, 12:34 am - IP Logged

That's it, Maggie I am sending you a babysitter.  My grands moved in with me and tell me I needed one. 

I have my darling great grandson with me so it's all good.

I played 303 because  BDD got a job after laying on the sofa for 2 years.  I considederd it a miracle.

BDD = big<snip>dummy, if I have not mentioned that before. He lives here too with my granddaughter and the baby.

I am glad you are all fixed up and warm.

We had a death in the family recently. 3/26/29. Sister in law. I waited untill she visited me to mention it here.  She is happy and pain free now.  My darling brother was married to her 50 years. He is much older than I.

So I expect a death number, or her b'day or age.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:44 am - IP Logged

That's it, Maggie I am sending you a babysitter.  My grands moved in with me and tell me I needed one. 

I have my darling great grandson with me so it's all good.

I played 303 because  BDD got a job after laying on the sofa for 2 years.  I considederd it a miracle.

BDD = big<snip>dummy, if I have not mentioned that before. He lives here too with my granddaughter and the baby.

I am glad you are all fixed up and warm.

We had a death in the family recently. 3/26/29. Sister in law. I waited untill she visited me to mention it here.  She is happy and pain free now.  My darling brother was married to her 50 years. He is much older than I.

So I expect a death number, or her b'day or age.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

soozy,  about the furnance....  I thought all was well....NOT!!!  The fan didn't work yesterday, so Ben came back and took it with him.  I have been "hugging" one electric space heater.  I hope to hear some GOOD news today that won't cost me an arm and a leg!!  I think I need a "keeper."   

maggieSee Ya!