Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which one: Lotto I.D Picture Game Vs. Random Numbers: YOur own numbers Vs. Pre-paid...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2010, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I try to make this post 3 stuff in 1 post not to write too many post...

Post number 1 :

Which one you think would had been more interesting and better: First of all how many people have applied to: student´s grants in college, well something similar i am reffering...

Which one would you prefer: A lotto game where you play and present your picture and they review all applicants, backgrounds, income, social status, economic status, etc, etc, etc all applicants of the day and manually choose a winner based on how is the person but they choose 1 just like the lotto (something like American idol except that you can apply any day/drawing or you preffer a random lotto game...

I like lotto because is randomness and you get to know stuff but i will had preffer much better had it been a Picture I.D game it will had been much better....I could know what´s going to play everydrawing and i will still preffer the picture I.D game...

Dude not everybody brought an A or B in math, not everybody got time to follow their numbers, not everybody has a computer, not everybody like NUMBERS, not everybody got time to wait on the drawing, not everyone has a calculator, some people are disabled, not everybody is as optimistic as you are, you do know that there are OPTIMISTIC PEOPLE AS WELL AS PESIMISTIC PEOPLE, not everyone has 2 arms, etc...And is the same thing as playing powerball the same thing without the figuring out stuff....

Not just that what is it: 80%, 90% of the USA population is catholic i THINK they view playing lottery as a sin, as gambling but if is a picture I.D game is not gambling it might be gambling but not as playing the lottery numbers...This way you could bring those: 90% or whatever number into playing the I.D game...

Second post:

Which one you think is better? playing 5 dollars for megamillions every drawing or 2 dollars 8 weeks in advanced for all 16 drawings in advanced all the time...

third post:

Dont you feel that once you win you feel you owe lotto players something, after all if they didnt play you will not had won...Dont you feel that at least the least you could do is set money aside in the bank and with the interest invite lotto players to a huge party free, every 2 weeks, or every 2 weekends, or every month...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2010, 2:56 am - IP Logged

people think i am crazy with the picture I.D...I am just trying to find something easier...Dude you know something i´ve never told anyone that i might just to if i find the system to crack Powerball...win several Powerball tickets and ask people to burn them infront of a camera and video tape it...Imagine if you have been locked up for 40 years for something you didnt do and when you get out of jail, EVERYONE you knew has died and then they have to cut one of your legs or 2 or your legs after you get out of jail for something you didnt do....How many people seen the movie the count of MonteCristo...

Or how will you like for them to take you in a spaceship 200,000 light years away from earth and they tell you you will leave forever but you will leave in this deserted planet with freezing temperatures...How will you like it...Something like that is whoever created: Powerball...Dude sorry to tell you this but it had to be someone caucasian to invent that game...A game with 200 million combination...TO WHOM SUCH WHIMS OCCUR TO...TO WHOM...Nobody in the entire world this stuff occur to...Every country is following the USA footsteps when it comes to lotto...WHO DOES THIS STUFF OCCUR TO...That´s exactly how it feel to try and win Powerball...Dude all a male mentality...

you are going to tell me you could not create a: Pick6/25 with triple or quadruple bets or 30X bets and this way create a miniature stock market...It could not occur to anyone...No wonder sometimes people see the USA as an evil empire because the only way to win 50 million has 200 million sometimes: 350 million combinations/odds...People around the world will not surprise me if they say: TO WHOM DOES THIS IDEAS OCCUR TO...Dude like disabled people dont exist, like teenagers dont exist, like homeless people dont exist...Dude who in the world get ideas like that to whom does this ideas occur to...ONLY TO SATAN...And you should hear the voices of the USA how it talks about the land of freedom and DEMOCRACY...

i am trying to create something better well not me but suggest something better...And there is only 3 like that in the entire world...No free lotto NOTHING THERE IS NOTHING...

Like siameses twins dont exist...

Dude there comes someone from MONGOLIA or sudan into the USA DREAMING OF MARRYING A beautiful blonde WINING THE LOTTERY and doing his own research...

What happens...GOT TO LEARN ENGLISH which will take 7 years and still have his pride messed up because he has an accent...CLIMB 600 MILLION COMBINATION to win...After 20 years of winning that person is drained wasted all his mind resources on trying to win the lotto and is blank for the medical research...ONLY IN AMERICA....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2010, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I try to make this post 3 stuff in 1 post not to write too many post...

Post number 1 :

Which one you think would had been more interesting and better: First of all how many people have applied to: student´s grants in college, well something similar i am reffering...

Which one would you prefer: A lotto game where you play and present your picture and they review all applicants, backgrounds, income, social status, economic status, etc, etc, etc all applicants of the day and manually choose a winner based on how is the person but they choose 1 just like the lotto (something like American idol except that you can apply any day/drawing or you preffer a random lotto game...

I like lotto because is randomness and you get to know stuff but i will had preffer much better had it been a Picture I.D game it will had been much better....I could know what´s going to play everydrawing and i will still preffer the picture I.D game...

Dude not everybody brought an A or B in math, not everybody got time to follow their numbers, not everybody has a computer, not everybody like NUMBERS, not everybody got time to wait on the drawing, not everyone has a calculator, some people are disabled, not everybody is as optimistic as you are, you do know that there are OPTIMISTIC PEOPLE AS WELL AS PESIMISTIC PEOPLE, not everyone has 2 arms, etc...And is the same thing as playing powerball the same thing without the figuring out stuff....

Not just that what is it: 80%, 90% of the USA population is catholic i THINK they view playing lottery as a sin, as gambling but if is a picture I.D game is not gambling it might be gambling but not as playing the lottery numbers...This way you could bring those: 90% or whatever number into playing the I.D game...

Second post:

Which one you think is better? playing 5 dollars for megamillions every drawing or 2 dollars 8 weeks in advanced for all 16 drawings in advanced all the time...

third post:

Dont you feel that once you win you feel you owe lotto players something, after all if they didnt play you will not had won...Dont you feel that at least the least you could do is set money aside in the bank and with the interest invite lotto players to a huge party free, every 2 weeks, or every 2 weekends, or every month...

pumpi, you're a very "interesting" person with tremendous amounts of thoughts running through your mind...seemingly constantly. You know, sometimes we really over think most things instead of applying a simple logical approach. I hope one day you can get some closure on at least a portion of these thoughts...honestly.

L.L.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

people think i am crazy with the picture I.D...I am just trying to find something easier...Dude you know something i´ve never told anyone that i might just to if i find the system to crack Powerball...win several Powerball tickets and ask people to burn them infront of a camera and video tape it...Imagine if you have been locked up for 40 years for something you didnt do and when you get out of jail, EVERYONE you knew has died and then they have to cut one of your legs or 2 or your legs after you get out of jail for something you didnt do....How many people seen the movie the count of MonteCristo...

Or how will you like for them to take you in a spaceship 200,000 light years away from earth and they tell you you will leave forever but you will leave in this deserted planet with freezing temperatures...How will you like it...Something like that is whoever created: Powerball...Dude sorry to tell you this but it had to be someone caucasian to invent that game...A game with 200 million combination...TO WHOM SUCH WHIMS OCCUR TO...TO WHOM...Nobody in the entire world this stuff occur to...Every country is following the USA footsteps when it comes to lotto...WHO DOES THIS STUFF OCCUR TO...That´s exactly how it feel to try and win Powerball...Dude all a male mentality...

you are going to tell me you could not create a: Pick6/25 with triple or quadruple bets or 30X bets and this way create a miniature stock market...It could not occur to anyone...No wonder sometimes people see the USA as an evil empire because the only way to win 50 million has 200 million sometimes: 350 million combinations/odds...People around the world will not surprise me if they say: TO WHOM DOES THIS IDEAS OCCUR TO...Dude like disabled people dont exist, like teenagers dont exist, like homeless people dont exist...Dude who in the world get ideas like that to whom does this ideas occur to...ONLY TO SATAN...And you should hear the voices of the USA how it talks about the land of freedom and DEMOCRACY...

i am trying to create something better well not me but suggest something better...And there is only 3 like that in the entire world...No free lotto NOTHING THERE IS NOTHING...

Like siameses twins dont exist...

Dude there comes someone from MONGOLIA or sudan into the USA DREAMING OF MARRYING A beautiful blonde WINING THE LOTTERY and doing his own research...

What happens...GOT TO LEARN ENGLISH which will take 7 years and still have his pride messed up because he has an accent...CLIMB 600 MILLION COMBINATION to win...After 20 years of winning that person is drained wasted all his mind resources on trying to win the lotto and is blank for the medical research...ONLY IN AMERICA....

pumpi76 your not crazy your a bit different..and that's a good thing..I have to say this because I'm a bit different and not crazy,I think?..

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,

I wouldn't go for for #1 but if I did I would send a picture of Dr. Zaius from Planet of thr Apes.

For #2 for me would be $2 for the 8 draws, $5 a drawing is more than I play.

For #3, no, I wouldn't owe any other lottery players anything. I'm sure quite a few people here at LP feel that they have already contributed quite a bit into other people's jackpots.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Entertaiment Capital
            United States
            Member #37800
            April 19, 2006
            302 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2010, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Well, pumpi himself admitted that he has schizophrenia. But I am more disturbed by his apparent and complete lack of common sense.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Well, pumpi himself admitted that he has schizophrenia. But I am more disturbed by his apparent and complete lack of common sense.

this is for the world to see:

Evil can happen to anyone, but which one is better:

Someone that lacks common sense but display good behavior or almost never gets angry

OR

Someone that is seeping with common sense and has common sense to share but but display bad behavior a lot or gets angry all the time...

thanks for the idea...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2010, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Or how about...

Someone that is seeping with common sense and has common sense to share...

against someone that doesnt have common sense but has an incredible memory...

(however will like to point out that too much memory is not good specially if you hold grudges...)....Not just that with a supermemory you could fool people so much that is not funny)...

if you had a supermemory, i mean super super memory very crispy you could win the lottery any lottery...There is another ingredient that is missing but i cant remember...

i am talking even 4 minute Keno....