Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

heads up for this weekend on tv, sunday, late day marathon of lottery changed my life, on TLC

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by joker17.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
Member #32537
February 12, 2006
698 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2010, 5:20 am - IP Logged

the lottery changed my life , 3:00 est to  9:00 pm

6 shows, repeats of old ones

Tee Pee Millionaires

A Texas construction worker turned millionaire who bets his jackpot ona tee pee-themed motel, but later goes on the run for his family'ssafety, and a police captain and his wife who would rather rip up theirticket than let millions change their family.

-------

Millionaire Bachelor

Meet a music lover who is betting his fortune on the business; a momwho looks for a fresh start after hitting it big; a millionaire couplewith a travel bug; and find out how America's youngestmulti-millionaire lost it all.

-------

Millionaire Truckers

Take a walk down the luckiest street in America - the Miracle Mile,meet the Oregon millionaires who like nothing more than a good party,go on a luxury road trip with the trucker millionaires, and join thefrugal  fisherman as he finds true love.

--------

Janitor Millionaire

Meet an LA winner turned Hollywood producer who adopts five childrenafter a tragic accident, join a Seattle millionaire who still worksfour jobs, and tee off with a Florida winner who fails as a pro golferbut wins the lottery of love.

--------

very first one , hance no name, but goes by show name alone

An unforgettable insight into the experiences of ordinary people,who've won extraordinary sums of money in the lottery. These rookiemillionaires all handle their money differently, but they all agreeyour life changes overnight when you win the lotto.

---------

Doorman Millionaire

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, aFlorida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanicwho is learning to live like a millionaire.

their all 6 of them total

wish we get some new ones thro, maybe this year?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2010, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Thanks Joshua, I'll have to program it.

I Think the Doorman episode is the only one I've seen.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
      Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40250 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2010, 6:43 am - IP Logged

I've seen some of these episodes, pretty good. i wamnt to see the one where cashier and machinist hit it big ,and now their whole family has dependable cars and everyone has food.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
        Member #567
        August 14, 2002
        482 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks Joshua

I will have to record the shows on my DVR, since I work at my other job from 330pm-930pm.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Tee Pee Millionaires

A Texas construction worker turned millionaire who bets his jackpot ona tee pee-themed motel, but later goes on the run for his family'ssafety, and a police captain and his wife who would rather rip up theirticket than let millions change their family.

-------

Millionaire Bachelor

Meet a music lover who is betting his fortune on the business; a momwho looks for a fresh start after hitting it big; a millionaire couplewith a travel bug; and find out how America's youngestmulti-millionaire lost it all.

-------

Millionaire Truckers

Take a walk down the luckiest street in America - the Miracle Mile,meet the Oregon millionaires who like nothing more than a good party,go on a luxury road trip with the trucker millionaires, and join thefrugal  fisherman as he finds true love.

--------

Janitor Millionaire

Meet an LA winner turned Hollywood producer who adopts five childrenafter a tragic accident, join a Seattle millionaire who still worksfour jobs, and tee off with a Florida winner who fails as a pro golferbut wins the lottery of love.

--------

An unforgettable insight into the experiences of ordinary people,who've won extraordinary sums of money in the lottery. These rookiemillionaires all handle their money differently, but they all agreeyour life changes overnight when you win the lotto.

---------

Doorman Millionaire

Meet a Manhattan doorman turned millionaire who's looking for love, aFlorida winner who may lose what he treasures most and an auto mechanicwho is learning to live like a millionaire.

I programmed it on Direct TV but it was just slightly different from the above info. There are 7 shows starting at 2pm EST.

2pm - 2007 Documentary

3pm - Tee Pee Millionaires

4pm - Millionaire Bachelor

5pm - Millionaire Truckers

6pm - Janitor Millionaire

7pm - 2006 Documentary

8pm - Doorman Millionaire

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Tee Pee Millionaires

-------

Millionaire Bachelor

-------

Millionaire Truckers

--------

Janitor Millionaire

--------

---------

Doorman Millionaire

and a police captain and his wife who would rather rip up theirticket than let millions change their family.

I hope they only thought about it and not actually done it. Please don't tell me they really did, cause If they did, then I'd have to renew my regular visit schedule with my therapist. And I really don't want to do that.