Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The LCR System for Pick3...Thanks to DiamondPalace..

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I said i wasnt going to post this system but i am because there is still much to go until we can crack Pick3 or Pick4 with 1 ticket which is what lottery players will like to do, is the ultimate thrill...Is called the LCR system and with a supercomputer you could crack Powerball and i am happy to say this: YOu could crack including Keno...But not 4 minute keno...It was my most precious system...But after i saw Chile´s earthquake and Haiti earthquake i thought the world could use it more...

Is very simple:

1-2-3 = L-C-R

4-5-6 = L-C-R

7-8-9 = L-C-R

0        = L-C-R

There is 5 or 7 choices/combos that play mostly to get it box, they are:

LCR

LLC

RRC

CCR

CCL

The other combos: LLL, CCC, RRR dont play that often...And remember:

LCC is the same as: CLC OR CCL...RRC is the same as: CRR OR RCR, etc, etc...

If you can guess, which RRC, OR LLC, OR CCL, etc combo is coming next you win...You can also call this system the: CLR after the product that takes away stains...You can also do it with Pick4...

It just proves that a supercomputer can do it...Not just that if you look at a Pick3 drawing you will noticed that 1 letter from the particular previous abbreviation repeats almost all the time, sometimes 2 letters...

It just PROVES that a supercomputer with algorithms can do it...

I owe this system to DiamondPalace, i read one of her post/system and it gave me this idea...

The LCR abbreviation stands for: LEFT, CENTER, RIGHT...

i dont want to call it MY SYSTEM because someone wrote something similar a couple of years ago but who invented is not the point the point is that the system is very potent...Plus everything you say here will be copied...

this was my most precious system...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Thankyou for sharing it with us pumpi76.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Want to know something else too...

you can look at the first: 3 digits of Pick4 look at it as a Pick3 (those first 3 digits) then apply this system which you will have: 1 in 6 or 1 in 7 odds of getting it correct...then the key is to narrow down the numbers of the particular abbreviation i think they come out to 6 or 7 narrow it down to: 1 ticket order them straight and play that those 3 numbers play it x 5 (specifically: 1-5 or 6-10 zeroe been 10) and you have a: 50% chance basically a 1 in 2 odds of winning Pick4 straight it comes out to 10 tickets...So you will have 1 in 6 + 1 in 2 of winning Pick4 straight...If you had played it against: 10 numbers you will had had: 1 in 6 odds of getting the Pick4 straight of course there is the ordering and filtering from 7 combinations to 1....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
        BOSTON
        United States
        Member #48
        September 9, 2001
        3584 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2010, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

hi pumpi, would writing this to excel with filters help reduce the amount of plays? just a thought.hey winsum are you listening/ lol

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2010, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

i took excel in school but didnt do very good on it, i dont remember anything now and this is not for me is for you...just make you that when you have won a lot on pick4, create a pick3 & pick4 prediction website for the rest of us..Intuit websites charges like: $10 a month to start a website with them you can ask for donations you can do whatever but PLEASE create the prediction website for pick3 & pick4...

yes you could use filters...