Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Right Infront of your EYES: A RARE Method: The Encryption System...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 4:42 am - IP Logged

I thought about this for YEARS AND YEARS something like 10 years ago...But thoughts in my head, come and go sometimes the next time they show up is like: 6 years later in everyone else i´ll be like 15 years later or shredded in the mind thrown in the abbyss of the forgotten...

I was surfing the net long ago, years ago like 8 years ago...And i was surfing/browsing about encryption and cyphers and keys, and RNG etc...And i was reading about encryptions didnt understand what it was saying some of it (by the way i do it every now and then) but the page was saying that the RNG that encryptions use it will take a hacker: 30 billion years to hack into it...And the page kept going saying that why hackers will need to hack computer programs after all if they could break those encryptions they could win million over and over in the lottery...

You see when i think about it now i realized that what i have read i interpreted wrong, you see 500 people will read a long sentence or paragraph and they will interpret the words or data differently...

Since then i´ve realized that the lottery is like: ENCRYPTION...HOW? i´ll show you...

if:

1= 3

2 = 5

3= 8

4= 7

5= 1

6= 0

7= 2

8= 9

0= 4

if any number was to equal any number it doesnt have to be the way i have on the screen...If you was to find a software that will make the numbers equal different numbers...And you was to covert the numbers into other numbers you will noticed a pattern, you will noticed 2 things, either you will stop seeing doubles, or you will see doubles everyday or you will see all low numbers, everyday...Specially if you see each column been a different number...You could even see better patterns...

i dont know if this is a great system but i am mentioning it here because it has never been mentioned before...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 5:07 am - IP Logged

This could be the most: POWERFUL, System EVER, EVER in the history of mankind...It could win 4 minute Keno with 1 TICKET which is impossible...

or the system could be a bluff...but i dont know...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨