Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

People will think i am crazy But many of you dont watch: CSI everyday...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

i rather be crazy and do good than to be normal or highly intelligent and do evil...Anyways...

Guys many of you DONT WATCH CSI...You know Todd is a great guy i am sure he is and i am also sure that he knows a lot about computers...

I´ve seen the impossible be done i´ve seen lamborginis with the engines and insides of a honda/audi/ford...And again those people at the lamborgini are EXPERTS in cars, yet they never saw a lamborgini with the inside of a honda coming and again they know A LOT about cars...

Dude there are things you dont know many of you dont watch CSI EVERYDAY, my MOM does..i´ve sit down with her many times to watch it...If you watch that show you will know that what i am telling you is possible...

They could do this with this website they could do it with Forex websites, they could do it with Wall Street forecasts websites...They might have a different agenda...

Someone could: CLONE Lotterypost.com...is not hard to do...You know the predictors you know someone could clone lp and circumvent with cables and have their own servers connected to the internet farms (again i dont know about computers) anyways have their own servers connected to the internet while the route/street that goes to the Predictors be circumvented...Think about it as 2 streets, the street connected to the internet farm is connected is the other street going towards the user that is short cutted...What happens, in that street that is short cutted they create a clone LP...And instead of placing the Pick3 lottery numbers, they place Powerball ending digits including the bonus ball as you may know you can win Powerball if you knew the ending digits...Not only do they clone LP but they clone the Lottery website...So that you and only you sees that lottery website...That lottery website is cloned and in there you see, Pick8/80, Pick10/80, Pick6/70, you could even see a Pick30/100,etc,etc...You may say someone with a lot of money could invest somewhere else...Guess what do you know what it is winning Powerball or Euromillions EVERY DRAWING...THEY COULD DO THAT...You know encryption, well Powerball numbers could be encrypted so many ways that you could be looking at: 200 drawings and is the same 1 Powerball drawing encrypted...

And then they get a group to replace you to the real LP or they could simply leave it blank...Please believe me they will win Powerball...EVERY SINGLE DRAWING...Dude you know what it is to win: 600 million dollars in 6 months...Stock Market CANT DO THAT unless you have 200 million invested in the stock market...

And they can convert stocks readings to lottery numbers and make even more money...

Did you know they could kidnap someone have them in someone basement create a ethernet or intranet similar to the internet and feed it internet information to it without the kidnapped person having access to the outside world or leaving any trace on the internet...

They can do this with the lottery they can do it with the stock market forecast they can do it with the forex forecast website...And you will never know...

The stock market has: 20,000 stocks..If you let each stock equal: 1 number of the lotto and encrypt it several times, you will not know what you was looking at except that you think you was looking at a bunch of Pick3 & Pick4 numbers...They could do it with the forex too...Not just in the USA but all around the world...I am not saying is happening but it could happen...If you watch CSI you will know that this is possible...

What they do with the ticket not to raise suspicion, with those 600 million dollar ticket, they approach a rich person who has: 100 million or 200 million and tell them, pay us: 200 million and we will give you a 600 million Powerball 3 tickets, each one worth: 200 million....

And Todd will never know NOR YOU will never know...And yes they will win EVERY POWERBALL AND MEGAMILLION AND EUROMILLIONS AND ITALY PICK6/90 LOTTO EVERY DRAWING...

i dont know when they are coming out with the: 1 billion dollar lotto but they could do it to it also...And for all i know, LP predictors could be billionaires and they will NEVER know...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

they could do this to sports too if you know what to do, sport betting is big in europe i heard, and this way have an advantage...

did you know there is a program saw it on tv that has: predicted: 5 out of the 6 last superbowls...and the 6th they missed it by 1 team/game....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

did you also know that you could convert a: 4 minute Keno into a basketball, football, soccer, rugby, game...

And convert Powerball into a Tennis match...

All of this you got to know what you are doing...

Unfortunately Video can not be cloned in great lenghts and even if you clone it is not 100% cloned and is also expensive but there will come a time, when when people are going to follow cloned sports and know which scores and movements will come next and predict a: 4 minute keno...

United States
        Member #61232
        May 16, 2008
        126 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

They don't need to clone LP as it's already run by the government.  Todd works for some secret government agency.  I thought everyone knew that! He used to use the little blue light on the front of my computer to read my mind.  I figured out that if I wear my underwear inside out and spread coffee beans around my computer it disables the light and throws off the mind reading capabilities.

Entertaiment Capital
          United States
          Member #37800
          April 19, 2006
          302 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2010, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Since you made a threat to a lottery office, I think you are still under the watchful eyes of the US government. I wonder if they are really closing Guantanamo Bay. There should be a place reserved for Pumpi.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2010, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

i dont know if you are making fun of me but if you are, the saddest part is that you think i am kidding about the sport or what i am saying about cloning LP...I also dont know if is a publicity stunt...

You know something else that could happened...CARS color of cars, TRAFFIC and which cars are transporting drugs, or nuclear weapons...

Something else they could do record the input of LP predictors, feed the tactics to a supercomputer and let the supercomputer use the tactics to analyze: 4 minute Keno and apply it to traffic....4 minute keno is the closest to analyzing traffic...I mean let camera analyze traffic by color, model and size, feed it to a supercomputer and the supercomputer analyzes traffic...However winning keno with 1 ticket is: IMPOSSIBLE...Not just that, is not a: 4 minute Keno but a: 1 minute keno which is even MORE IMPOSSIBLE...You see there are 4 things that are impossible here...Winning 4 minute keno at will, second winning 4 minute keno with 1 ticket...third, winning 1 minute keno at will...fourth, winning 1 minute keno with 1 ticket...And that was periodically winning it wasnt cracking nor cracking with 1 ticket...

i´ve made advances in lottery but i am not near saying i am: It when it comes to lottery...And i didnt mention the cracking 5 second Keno with 1 ticket, which is far out there...And by the way to lottery players...4 minute keno DOES NOT have the same odds as a 1 day keno...Again stuff the lottery CANT SEE...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2010, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

since i´ve been on this site i have never made any threats...first of all i dont believe in threats dont know if i´ve ever send a threat to someone first of all is childish...Again i dont know if you are talking about me...

now if someone logged in using my screename which can happen then that´s a different story...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

however i HAVE received implied threats on this site but i dont say anything...

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8360 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2010, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

pumpi get a girlfriend that will keep you busy enough so you don't freak out so much ... nobody is going to clone lottery post.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5591 Posts
                    Posted: February 28, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

All I can say is......

WOW.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                      Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2010, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Glenn said:

They don't need to clone LP as it's already run by the government. Todd works for some secret government agency.  I thought everyone knew that!

------------

Pumpi

What makes you think that he is making fun of you?

I thought that you knew that!

----------

But he is kidding you about this:

"He used to use the little blue light on the front of my computer toread my mind.  I figured out that if I wear my underwear inside out andspread coffee beans around my computer it disables the light and throws off the mind reading capabilities."

Also clone me as I need to put my clone to work, When will "it" be ready?

------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2010, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I've locked this because this kind of thing should not be posted on the forums.  Please only post non-lottery topics in your blog.  Mentioning Lottery Post does not make it lottery-related.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!