Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2010

Topic closed. 5818 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 232 of 388
PrintE-mailLink
LuckyGa3's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #10163
January 4, 2005
797 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

879 come on out for my dear friend in NC

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Willie nobody here is selfish It is only fair that you bring something to the table also, like work outs.  do you have a work out that u use. maybe u can share it. ppl don't mind helping someone who is trying to help themselves not always looking for a handout also and you need to stop being juvenile and getting mad when u dont get what u want some ppl dont like to share their number for FEAR that they wont come out  make friends not enemies ok it work a lot better that way maybe they will share them in a pm and not in public u might need to learn some ppl skills in order to learn how to get what u need peacefully  we dont need all the drama on this thread all  we need is harmony and togetherness. don't be mad at me I jus felt i needed to say that to u for a while since u been on here.

I just have to say this.  I use to post on NC thread a long time ago.  I remember when people were friendly and tried to help others.  It seems that this thread is constantly in an unhappy state.  I don't know one person on lottery post who doesn't want to win.  I feel that as adults we have decisions to make and a good one would be, in my opinion, is to send PM's to people and express your concerns.  There are peope who don't have a workout and would just like someone to take their hand just for a while and show them.  Not all people are willing to share how they arrive at numbers while others are.  I just wish that people would be more considerate on this thread.  It is truly sad to see adults not get along.

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #48155
      December 12, 2006
      3275 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

253 combo for tonight

G-LuckLOL

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Borderline Commonwealth
        United States
        Member #75848
        June 13, 2009
        1868 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I just have to say this.  I use to post on NC thread a long time ago.  I remember when people were friendly and tried to help others.  It seems that this thread is constantly in an unhappy state.  I don't know one person on lottery post who doesn't want to win.  I feel that as adults we have decisions to make and a good one would be, in my opinion, is to send PM's to people and express your concerns.  There are peope who don't have a workout and would just like someone to take their hand just for a while and show them.  Not all people are willing to share how they arrive at numbers while others are.  I just wish that people would be more considerate on this thread.  It is truly sad to see adults not get along.

I have had ppl pm me and ask me to show them how to do a work out and I did it gladly I was not trying to start any confusion just trying to make him understand he can't get any thing from ppl by catching an attitude which he has several times before .

sdc027's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
          Dodge City
          United States
          Member #85186
          January 10, 2010
          2740 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged
            tawdah04's avatar - aim
            colerain,north carolina
            United States
            Member #85810
            January 23, 2010
            147 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

the winning number is 841 and 9911

United States
              Member #48867
              January 11, 2007
              4180 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I have had ppl pm me and ask me to show them how to do a work out and I did it gladly I was not trying to start any confusion just trying to make him understand he can't get any thing from ppl by catching an attitude which he has several times before .

First of all, let me just say I wasn't saying you were trying to cause confusion.  I am just saying things can be done in order and with respect.  If that is how you choose to address someone that you differ with that is your choice I am just saying adults need to be adults and I was taught to discuss disagreements in private.  I am sure you along with many others get PM's regarding workouts.  It is great that you share freely and I have met you and you shared with me how you do your workout and likewise I shared with you.  That is wonderful when people can do that but that isn't always the case.  I still say privacy is better than public forum.

mstina's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                georgia
                United States
                Member #88510
                March 17, 2010
                143 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

First of all, let me just say I wasn't saying you were trying to cause confusion.  I am just saying things can be done in order and with respect.  If that is how you choose to address someone that you differ with that is your choice I am just saying adults need to be adults and I was taught to discuss disagreements in private.  I am sure you along with many others get PM's regarding workouts.  It is great that you share freely and I have met you and you shared with me how you do your workout and likewise I shared with you.  That is wonderful when people can do that but that isn't always the case.  I still say privacy is better than public forum.

look miss he didnt make his comment in private so he didnt need a private rebuttle

so if he was act n like a kidm he should be treated like one.

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Borderline Commonwealth
                  United States
                  Member #75848
                  June 13, 2009
                  1868 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I under stand where you are coming from and it would be better if Willie had a say in this which he does but is not saying anything so I will drop the subject but one last thing he has been told in public before  and maybe in private Im not sure  but I tried to do it as nicely as i could others said it more harshly.

United States
                    Member #48867
                    January 11, 2007
                    4180 Posts
                    Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

look miss he didnt make his comment in private so he didnt need a private rebuttle

so if he was act n like a kidm he should be treated like one.

and miss I say to you that is your opinion.  I didn't come here to argue, I just suggested that people can handle things better in private.

United States
                      Member #70219
                      January 27, 2009
                      221 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

the winning number is 841 and 9911

played all sum 13 except that one....how did i miss that....ughhhhhh

United States
                        Member #48867
                        January 11, 2007
                        4180 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I under stand where you are coming from and it would be better if Willie had a say in this which he does but is not saying anything so I will drop the subject but one last thing he has been told in public before  and maybe in private Im not sure  but I tried to do it as nicely as i could others said it more harshly.

Glad we on the same page phy-T-rich.  You got the point I was making.  I am through with it also.

United States
                          Member #87479
                          February 25, 2010
                          349 Posts

cant we all just get along...the moral of the story is you win some you lose some but to be a man you live to fight/play another day....i heard this somewhere before....lol

United States
                            Member #69530
                            January 11, 2009
                            7803 Posts

541-148-143-149-458-453-459-583-453-459-539-938-985-934-381-384

There's that sum 13

United States
                              Member #70219
                              January 27, 2009
                              221 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

cant we all just get along...the moral of the story is you win some you lose some but to be a man you live to fight/play another day....i heard this somewhere before....lol

Friday...lol

Page 232 of 388