Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2010

Topic closed. 5818 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 326 of 388
PrintE-mailLink
Bobcats's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
Raleigh, NC
United States
Member #88794
March 23, 2010
200 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

YOU MAKE A VERY GOOD POINT AND YES ITS YOUR OPINION ! LAST TIME I CHECKED, WHEN YOU WRITE SOMETHING DOWN AND USE YOUR MEDULLA TO CREATE AND/OR SOLVE SOMETHING THAT IS CALLED WORK MY FRIEND ! Aka a WORKOUT ! It comes across as youR saying your method is better than the other more established PICK 3 players on here ! You may have not meant to offend anyone but your comment says otherwise . GOOD LUCK TO YOU  AND REMEMBER JUST LIKE HOW THE WEATHER GOES FROM HOT TO COLD , SO DO ALL PICK 3 SYSTEMS ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND CONGRATS !

Once again I said my opinion I dont even do workouts bro, I just look at the

PATTERNS thats all. So 4 you to reply assumming that I think that my way of

thinking is better than anybodys workouts tells me I offended you. Sorry bro

I'm just trying to get this bread and in between time Im just expressing my

opinion on how I see things. 

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Borderline Commonwealth
    United States
    Member #75848
    June 13, 2009
    1868 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Master Blaster

United States
      Member #1630
      June 7, 2003
      6011 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations AKA Coastal!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!

Money Money Tree Money Money Tree Money Tree 

Raleigh, NC
        United States
        Member #88794
        March 23, 2010
        200 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations Bobcats, way to go!!!!! Money Money Money Tree 

Thanks CoolMoney!!!!!!!!!!! 

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
          Cary, Nc
          United States
          Member #84641
          January 1, 2010
          1367 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Once again I said my opinion I dont even do workouts bro, I just look at the

PATTERNS thats all. So 4 you to reply assumming that I think that my way of

thinking is better than anybodys workouts tells me I offended you. Sorry bro

I'm just trying to get this bread and in between time Im just expressing my

opinion on how I see things. 

Its all good BOBCATS ! You may be on to something that works for you . A lot of PICK 3 players use more than one system to crunch the number's doWn. I just think you should have phrased your comment differently. You could have just said I have a technique(you call it patterns) that works well for me and here it is . No one wants to feel challenged and disrespected on a forum/thread where evryone should be teaming up to accomplish one thing and that getting this money. I must say the pattern strategy you are using looks promising enough to me that im willing to do some research on it to see if it has some merit ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT !

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Raleigh, NC
            United States
            Member #88794
            March 23, 2010
            200 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Its all good BOBCATS ! You may be on to something that works for you . A lot of PICK 3 players use more than one system to crunch the number's doWn. I just think you should have phrased your comment differently. You could have just said I have a technique(you call it patterns) that works well for me and here it is . No one wants to feel challenged and disrespected on a forum/thread where evryone should be teaming up to accomplish one thing and that getting this money. I must say the pattern strategy you are using looks promising enough to me that im willing to do some research on it to see if it has some merit ! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT !

Bro this is my first week in this forum, for now on Im going to keep my

opinion to my self the only reason Im explaining the way I see things is

because I want everyone to hit like I did thats it.  

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
              Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44043 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Bro this is my first week in this forum, for now on Im going to keep my

opinion to my self the only reason Im explaining the way I see things is

because I want everyone to hit like I did thats it.  

dont shut down due to a good debate....thats not whats its purpose is.....the bottom line is that we are all one in 1000 ways to get to 1 end....and there is nothing wrong with you you speak of. i know people that just look at things and find numbers and never touch a pen or paper and win...it works for them. i respect all opinions and yours is appreciated. just dont let it come at the expense of dissin another way of getting to the same end point....if the workouts are useless to you thats cool but you cant help take a bit of offense if you say "its over rated" thats like saying filling your car up with gas is over rated....if i only put in 20 bucks and you put in 60 bucks yes you gonna go further but we both gonna get there... Thumbs Up

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                Cary, Nc
                United States
                Member #84641
                January 1, 2010
                1367 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

dont shut down due to a good debate....thats not whats its purpose is.....the bottom line is that we are all one in 1000 ways to get to 1 end....and there is nothing wrong with you you speak of. i know people that just look at things and find numbers and never touch a pen or paper and win...it works for them. i respect all opinions and yours is appreciated. just dont let it come at the expense of dissin another way of getting to the same end point....if the workouts are useless to you thats cool but you cant help take a bit of offense if you say "its over rated" thats like saying filling your car up with gas is over rated....if i only put in 20 bucks and you put in 60 bucks yes you gonna go further but we both gonna get there... Thumbs Up

I Agree!100%

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                  Pittsburg, Ks
                  United States
                  Member #3382
                  January 17, 2004
                  81044 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

WTG wheeler. 

Thanks wbp and coolmoney. Kansas had the 814 Thurs. 3/25/10 and 185 Friday. The 185 may hi NC in couple days

God Bless America

US Flag

Raleigh, NC
                    United States
                    Member #88794
                    March 23, 2010
                    200 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Naw bro your point dosent have no comparing to what  I was trying to say,

explain to me how a person's opinion is dissin. If a said get a Benz then I'll

will evaluate your opinion then. Thats dissin, it is what it is, no way of

thinking or formula or workout is gonna hit everyday. At the end of the day

we all trying to get this money  small or big we all in it to win it  last

comment for me bro. 

United States
                      Member #73771
                      April 24, 2009
                      836 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Start were 813 came out this month an look at the 2 numbers below it and

look at the number from last night do you see the pattern cause I do?  

Again bro I wasen't trying to offend you or anybody else this is just my

opinion.  March 5 (day was 813)( evening was 328) today 814 last night

349. Do you see the pattern  Im not saying it always come out like that but

this month like I said has either went up 1 or down 1 or repeating its self

814 could come out another way which likely not because it has already

came out twice this month so I thinking more like doubles, thats the curve

ball I going hard on 113  tonight. 114 has already came out just look at the

pattern you or somebody else might not see the pattern as I see it, but bro

I see it.  Just like I think 904 or 049 might come out look at the pattern.

hey man dont doubt that 814.  814 is a "REPEAT OFFENDER"  last year in june or july i believe it came out 3 or 4 times in a month.  one of the times it repeated it came out in back to back draws.  and i didnt even look this one up.  to me 814 is always going to repeat.  so watch for it again.  look it up and you will see.

luckylady007's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Williamston, N.C
                        United States
                        Member #64073
                        August 17, 2008
                        1155 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Cograts to all of the recent winners. Right now I am seriously thinking about sitting this one out tonight. It seem like the numbers that I am playing are not going to come. I have played 234 for so dayum long it is unreal. Last night the number was 349 and I had 342 I am like dayum WTF. If I do play this is what I might play 234,925,277,100,911,915 and 769. Good luck to you all. I hope someone on lottery post rip ncel real good!!!

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          Walkertown N.C.
                          United States
                          Member #67152
                          November 18, 2008
                          1546 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Sorry been away had a little work to do..Just when this was getting back on track i didn't post..Here it was..

8  2  1       3  7  6

1  4  4       6  9  9

9  6  5       4  1  0        wining number 3 4 9...2nd draw 8 1 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3  4  9        8  9  4

6  6  2        1  1  7

9  0  1        4  5  6   1st draw 8 1 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck tonight.And congrats to all winners..

8   1   4             3   6   9

1   3   7             6   8   2

9   4   1             4   9   6

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Nashville,NC
                            United States
                            Member #86372
                            February 3, 2010
                            4263 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry been away had a little work to do..Just when this was getting back on track i didn't post..Here it was..

8  2  1       3  7  6

1  4  4       6  9  9

9  6  5       4  1  0        wining number 3 4 9...2nd draw 8 1 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3  4  9        8  9  4

6  6  2        1  1  7

9  0  1        4  5  6   1st draw 8 1 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck tonight.And congrats to all winners..

8   1   4             3   6   9

1   3   7             6   8   2

9   4   1             4   9   6

I feel like there is some good #'s in them stack's, see this is why work out's are imporant to narrow thing's down a bit and pin point what you are playing

United States
                              Member #69530
                              January 11, 2009
                              7803 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2010, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

missing pairs:  (4X9)-(00X)-(97X)-(X65)-(0X8)-(8X7)-(X99)-(3X4)-(95X)-(X98)-(31X)-(59X)-(0X4)-(9X0)-(9X5)-(50X)-(60X)-(X77)-(03X)

Page 326 of 388