Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 3/1 - 3/31/2010

Topic closed. 5818 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Chella36.

Page 352 of 388
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73771
April 24, 2009
836 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Homeboy I only been up a week and I smash without tech or crow and will

continue to smash without them. Sounds like ur a d*** rider I have a brain

of my own. Why get that mad an respond like that it shouldn't  bother

you  long as you know you helping those who ask and really mean it.

wait wait a minute.  bobcat...... for real.  bobcat.  com on man  arent u the same bobcat about a week ago that didn know what a freakin PAIR is????  seriously.  bobcat  come on manDupe Alert

Nada101's avatar - 2agixhg
    Greenville, NC
    United States
    Member #72167
    March 11, 2009
    1597 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Congrats to you Nada101.  WTG

Thanx mimi and good luck to you tonightBig Grin AngelSee Ya!

I nEvEr HaVe An HiDdEn AgEnDa..

I*LL bE aN ExPeRt On LoTtErIe$ bEfOrE tHi$ tHiNg I$ Over

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Breathe, Technics, Breathe! lol

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Greenville, NC
        United States
        Member #72167
        March 11, 2009
        1597 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

WOW...

mrsbailey26's avatar - winter
          SHARPSBURG nc
          United States
          Member #77271
          July 18, 2009
          294 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

really is this a number site where we all r tring to get a some of ncel money or am i watching jerry springer.some ppl need to grow up the info is there u ask suggetion on a number noone is for sure or has a gun to ur head and say play it thats ur own choice to play these guys provide good info for us but for u to get mad when they hit and u didnt is childish.the haters(the ones catching attiude is making it harder on the ones who enjoys the data that is being posted by tech,nadia101,crow and all.ur blessing r comeing mayby that number wasnt for u into why u didnt hit.dang on good luck everyone and blessing to u all.

everybody working

United States
            Member #73771
            April 24, 2009
            836 Posts
            Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

yea tech man just keep doing what u doing.  these clowns losing there money an they hot right nowMad but i was thinking that <snip>ed eyed fool bobcat was willie too.  i was just waiting for him to say something real stupid again to confirm it

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
              Member #69530
              January 11, 2009
              7803 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

OKAY NERD BOY GO GET' EM TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobcats, youre really starting to sound like the typical uneducated misfit who flunked out of the sixth grade and who now wants respect for all the ignorant things you say...

You better start listening to us "NERDS"...you might and I mean just "MIGHT" learn something...

Bobcats's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                Raleigh, NC
                United States
                Member #88794
                March 23, 2010
                200 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2010, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

wait wait a minute.  bobcat...... for real.  bobcat.  com on man  arent u the same bobcat about a week ago that didn know what a freakin PAIR is????  seriously.  bobcat  come on manDupe Alert

Man I can care less about this computer lang thats goes on in this forum I

just ask because thats how people were talking in here so I asked. 

Everyone is in here to win if people dont wanna help or get mad when

people ask ?  Y are you in here? I would just ignore them or tell em I dont

know instead trying to insult the character of a person come on this is just a

game nobodys making nodoby play.

mimigrand3's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Littleton NC
                  United States
                  Member #85014
                  January 7, 2010
                  261 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

My March"Fat Cat" List!

Keeping this same "red hot" list but adding a few!

234 is boxed on my list for today!

358 has hit 3 times now & 238 has hit twice this month.

Congrats to all other winners!Drum

019 119 219 319 419 519 619 719 819 919

016 116 216 316 416 516 616 716 816 916

234 235 236 237 238 239 245 246 247 248 249 256 257 258 259

267 268 269 278 279 289 345 346 347 348 349 356 357 358 359

367 368 369 378 379 389 456 457 458 459 467 468 469 478 479   

489 567 568 569 578 579 589 678 679 689 789

Congrats! Congrats to you Vergie6  WTG .  Your fat cat is beginning to look like a ball.

A wise man learns from others mistake, A fool from his own

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

C'mon Tech. Tell the truth. I taught myself how to create STACKS of which I threw in the garbage. lol. I taught myself almost everything I know. You did nothing for me, so where are these magnificent words comin' from?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31851 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Bobcats, youre really starting to sound like the typical uneducated misfit who flunked out of the sixth grade and who now wants respect for all the ignorant things you say...

You better start listening to us "NERDS"...you might and I mean just "MIGHT" learn something...

If you all don't stop this, I'm afraid Todd is going to stop it for us...remember what his post was about the last time he came on last month!

He has tried & tried to get us to straighten up but it looks like there's no hope for that sometimes.

SO if we want to keep this thread going lets try to get along and the ones you can't get along with just plain block them and you don't have to read their posts even if they do have 3 names.

Good people leave because of this kind of thing and we have had some great ones that have left.

Bobcats's avatar - Lottery-037.jpg
                        Raleigh, NC
                        United States
                        Member #88794
                        March 23, 2010
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I been winning So what r u talking about, my pockets r good with no brakes

in em.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31851 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Congrats to you Vergie6  WTG .  Your fat cat is beginning to look like a ball.

Thanks Mimigrand!

Good luck to you for tonight!See Ya!

Greenville, NC
                            United States
                            Member #72167
                            March 11, 2009
                            1597 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

really is this a number site where we all r tring to get a some of ncel money or am i watching jerry springer.some ppl need to grow up the info is there u ask suggetion on a number noone is for sure or has a gun to ur head and say play it thats ur own choice to play these guys provide good info for us but for u to get mad when they hit and u didnt is childish.the haters(the ones catching attiude is making it harder on the ones who enjoys the data that is being posted by tech,nadia101,crow and all.ur blessing r comeing mayby that number wasnt for u into why u didnt hit.dang on good luck everyone and blessing to u all.

I Agree! Thanx for your acknowledgement mrsbailey.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                              Earth, USA
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44175 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

yea tech man just keep doing what u doing.  these clowns losing there money an they hot right nowMad but i was thinking that <snip>ed eyed fool bobcat was willie too.  i was just waiting for him to say something real stupid again to confirm it

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

i figured it out....both of the clowns mess up the same words...EVERYTIME THEY TYPE Thumbs Up

Page 352 of 388