Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

All hail Merc's move to swim with the Fishies for a while

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:34 am - IP Logged

March is in with roar, methinks, with Mercury sliding right on into Pisces this morning; in fact, right about now!    Now, I knew that without knowing that.  How, you ask?  Well I am a huge fan of a particular GSD rescue site and on a browse of the homepage updates, there were the disfigured faces, the broken legs, their stories of being abandoned in pain, broken and unwanted.  And, there I was, tears welling, threatening to spill....   But why all this emotion today? I see this stuff all the time and I always steel myself not  to react because, if I didn't, I'd not be able to function in this world.   And then, I knew - it had to have something to do with Pisces (that labyrinth of emotion) and more than likely Mercury (multiple Merc's placed in my Sun chart). 

Anyway, woe is not me.  It's a new month, nearer to Spring and all the great stuff to come with the warming.   Some flowers and color would be nice in this drab white/gray/brown world of the East Coast.

The numbers have been really high - 9's and 0's rushing Aries out and Pisces in.  Now, I think we should see a settling down and some more consistently lower digits.  Maybe some of this repeat craziness will settle as well.   However, I would add that March is a volatile month astrologically so don't take off the seatbelt quite yet.

I'm landlocked with work but 718 in many combos (187, 178, etc), showing up frequently.   The number has been so prevalent in the P-3 and P-4, I hesitate to consider it might be still hanging around.    Honestly not pinging too much else at the moment, but that always changes.

Happy March Monday!    J Type

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34198 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2010, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Well, i don't have to go to Hosiptal not just yet, it wasn't that serious. By the way I am a Aqarius.   The last time you posted 718 comb. Tt came in Ohio, so my this is my que to play it. Thanks!!!  I was playing it anyway.  Thanks for brining this to my attention.   I will play a ll week Have a good day!!!  It also play for WIN.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

candygirl74's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #81220
      October 14, 2009
      681 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:36 am - IP Logged

March is in with roar, methinks, with Mercury sliding right on into Pisces this morning; in fact, right about now!    Now, I knew that without knowing that.  How, you ask?  Well I am a huge fan of a particular GSD rescue site and on a browse of the homepage updates, there were the disfigured faces, the broken legs, their stories of being abandoned in pain, broken and unwanted.  And, there I was, tears welling, threatening to spill....   But why all this emotion today? I see this stuff all the time and I always steel myself not  to react because, if I didn't, I'd not be able to function in this world.   And then, I knew - it had to have something to do with Pisces (that labyrinth of emotion) and more than likely Mercury (multiple Merc's placed in my Sun chart). 

Anyway, woe is not me.  It's a new month, nearer to Spring and all the great stuff to come with the warming.   Some flowers and color would be nice in this drab white/gray/brown world of the East Coast.

The numbers have been really high - 9's and 0's rushing Aries out and Pisces in.  Now, I think we should see a settling down and some more consistently lower digits.  Maybe some of this repeat craziness will settle as well.   However, I would add that March is a volatile month astrologically so don't take off the seatbelt quite yet.

I'm landlocked with work but 718 in many combos (187, 178, etc), showing up frequently.   The number has been so prevalent in the P-3 and P-4, I hesitate to consider it might be still hanging around.    Honestly not pinging too much else at the moment, but that always changes.

I always look forward to reading your posts Jake. I am a pisces (my b-day is wednesday) and was wondering why I was so emotional today. Great insight!

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #79502
        September 2, 2009
        6396 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2010, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Jake  I love your posts ! Always look forward to them.  Have a great day friend :   )

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2010, 1:33 am - IP Logged

I think I need to take a lesson in steeling myself to not let the tears flow.  I'm looking for the off switch. I had a number of errands to take care of today but I didn't finish..... felt like I was operating in slow motion. 

I didn't see your post until after cash 3 fell tonight, but I played 817 and 788 str/bx on both.  It had been 13 days since Georgia had an 8 on the evening game.....33 days in first  position and 26 days in middle position.  I have really been off my game lately with the numbers and really need things to turn around.

It's way past time for this Pisces to go to bed.... my eyelids are heavy and the blanket is on.  Goodnight.

maggie

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34198 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2010, 8:53 am - IP Logged

You were right on it!!     the 1786 came in P.4 so the 178 was there!  You on it!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.