Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you Could Make $3,000 a month: Tx 2 Steps: Part2

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2010, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Question, a Pick4 box wheel for: 5 numbers how much does it comes out to what: 7 tickets, i know size: 4 comes out to: 4 tickets i dont know how much size5 comes out to...I dont know...

But guess what? That´s a: Pick4/0-9 in other words: Pick4/0-10 so is: Pick1/1-10 + Pick1/1-10 + Pick1/1-10 + Pick1/1-10....

The box wheel of Pick4 size 5 that comes out to: 7 or whatever tickets is using 10 numbers, the range is from 1-10...

What if you had a box wheel that you use: 5 numbers that the range is 1-5...A box wheel size: 5 that you use 5 numbers, how many tickets will it come out to...

Is very simple you let Texas 2 Steps ending digits be:

1 & 6 = 1

2 & 7 = 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5....

The range is only 5 numbers is not 10 numbers like pick4..And then you deduce like how is in my blog...

You could even use the bonus ball ending digits and look at it as a: Pick5/0-9 and use only 5 numbers which comes out to what? 5 numbers the difference is that this is a: Pick5/0-5 and is using 5 numbers, but 1 number will repeat out of those 5´s...Then you play them box, whether is with 4 or with 5 and 1 of the box ways will have the: winning numbers and you deduce, which doesnt come out to more than: 10 tickets...

So if is with 4 is: 24 way box times: $10 = $240 or with 5 numbers and you win the jackpot...Either way you either make: $3,000 a month because it does pay ranging from: $1,300 to $1,700 for the 4/4 + 0...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 4:10 am - IP Logged

And a little bit off subject for PICK3 GAME....

And for Pick3 you could make:

1 & 6 = 1

2 & 7 = 2

3 & 8 = 3

4 & 9 = 4

5 & 0 = 5....

and let the letters of the alphabet be for Pick3:

1 & 6 = 1 = A

2 & 7 = 2 = E

3 & 8 = 3 = I

4 & 9 = 4 = O

5 & 0 = 5 = U

that way if the keyword letter is: ¨EMAIL¨ you know that what´s coming is: EAI OR¨2,1,3¨...Is the keyword is:

LETTER You know that the key sillabil for the next Pick3 drawing is: E,E = 2,2...Is the keyword for the next Pick3 drawing is: ¨NOT¨ then is: ¨O¨ and the numbers coming for the following PIck3 game is: 4 or should i say: 4 & 9....

Remember words are more easy to remember than numbers...Trying remembering a number and it will last you: 5 minutes...Trying remember a word and it will last you: days or weeks...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨