Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help me with my dreams

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mangoskin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87479
February 25, 2010
349 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2010, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Looking for some numbers for these wierd dreams

Dream 1: i dreamed I was drunk and didnt remember anything, i saw a old man and he was telling someone about how drunk i was and everything i did. He said i got beat up, and was flirting this ugly fat girl.

dream 2:I also remember seeing my grandma and dad sitting on the couch beside each other when peeping throught a cracked door when i thought no one was home while i had some friends playing loud music

Dream 3: I feel off my back in the snow at that time, after getting  up, I saw this couple entering there house who witness me fall off my bike. the man started laughing and the woman playfully kick him bc he had laughed at me.

ok any help with numbers will be appreciated

United States
    Member #87479
    February 25, 2010
    349 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2010, 9:38 am - IP Logged

dream 4: I dreamed someone told me  a woman across the street (my old bus driver) was pregnant

United States
      Member #87479
      February 25, 2010
      349 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2010, 11:57 am - IP Logged

why isnt anyone giving me feedback on these dreams, of course they are wired but geez 51 views n counting, no replies other than mine, this is ridiculous!

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #61703
        June 1, 2008
        1433 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Dream 1: i dreamed I was drunk and didnt remember anything, i saw a old man and he was telling someone about how drunk i was and everything i did. He said i got beat up, and was flirting this ugly fat girl.

dream 2:I also remember seeing my grandma and dad sitting on the couch beside each other when peeping throught a cracked door when i thought no one was home while i had some friends playing loud music

Dream 3: I feel off my back in the snow at that time, after getting  up, I saw this couple entering there house who witness me fall off my bike. the man started laughing and the woman playfully kick him bc he had laughed at me.

got these out of my grandma's dream book it's a good one for dreams

girl-756

grandma-124

dad-806

music-308

man-316

man laughing-317-355-335

laughing-356

woman-382

woman laughing-351

kick-406

kicked by woman-403

friend laughing-353-535

United States
          Member #87479
          February 25, 2010
          349 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2010, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

thank you green1 you are so very helpful unlike most people. please keep it up and you will be blessd and i will do the same. ty

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #85202
            January 10, 2010
            331 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

just logged on this morning always play birthdays when you dreamed of yourself or anyother person what is your birthday, grandma and dad?  Post it so I see if my information is right.

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
              Long Island
              Bahamas
              Member #65783
              October 6, 2008
              1752 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:50 am - IP Logged

drunk 183

old man 308

fight , 880

beat up, 717

ugly, 191

fat girl,  888

ugly fat girl , 556

grandma -play her age

dad, -play his age

couch,  870

urinating- 038