Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Water, water, everywhere or make that Water Signs everywhere

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by green1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

If if feels like you are running in water, we are.  Pisces rules but Scorpio has the Moon.  And, there was a gorgeous Mercury thing this morning that should have awakened you with some new insight.  Mine was a dream of blown radiator/hoses in my truck and water gushing everywhere (right on cue).

The thing is, there is no better place astrologically for intuition to take hold and multiply.   Water is a source of strength and power unparalleled in nature.  We harness and use it, hold it back and let it go, and we really believe we are in control.   Not to lose sight of our natural intuitive ability requires a fair amount of holding on when things are rocking back and forth.  Have you ever been in water in a situation where you struggled?  Anyone well-acquainted with water knows it only takes you down more quickly if you struggle.  99% of all humans have the ability to float.  In fact, sinking and remaining beneath the surface of water while conscious actually takes effort (just ask divers).  It's when we struggle that things get dicey and humans typically lose.  So what does all this mean in terms of intuition?  Simple.   Just go with the flow.  Literally.  Stop fighting and struggling against the current and just let it take you where it goes, if only for a short while.     Close your eyes.  Rest.  Regroup.  Allow fantasy to come, if it will.  You've won the PB, or MM, OR your state Lotto, and there are so many things you need to do and want to do and can do.   So, what's the problem?  Again, simply put, humans, by nature, need to control. Water, by nature, is one more thing to be controlled (we think).      Stop trying so hard and just float for a while.

Pisces and Scorpio traditionally love triples followed only by doubles.   In DE, I associate Scorp with 222 and Pisces with all trips, especially 111.   The combo of these two signs may rule one another out taking away some of the trip energy.   Left with the remains of the day, 4's, 7's, 3's, and perhaps the odd 5 thrown in might show up.    I've 678 on my mind for some reason too.

I hope a winning number finds it way to you today and that you recognize it.    J    Type

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6395 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

JAKE, I dreamed last night that someone told me they died of smoke inhalation because their house burned down.

He said if only there had been more water,water,water.  MMMMMMM...... Something good feels imminent.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15867 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:02 am - IP Logged

water   365   685   123   215   912   8156

hose   204   910   714   646   9602

radiator   157   384   659  917   2180

Hey J, nice to read your post, as always......look at 384, on Libra's list for today!  Hope there's a nice hit here.  Be blessed friend!

A

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 9:57 am - IP Logged

If if feels like you are running in water, we are.  Pisces rules but Scorpio has the Moon.  And, there was a gorgeous Mercury thing this morning that should have awakened you with some new insight.  Mine was a dream of blown radiator/hoses in my truck and water gushing everywhere (right on cue).

The thing is, there is no better place astrologically for intuition to take hold and multiply.   Water is a source of strength and power unparalleled in nature.  We harness and use it, hold it back and let it go, and we really believe we are in control.   Not to lose sight of our natural intuitive ability requires a fair amount of holding on when things are rocking back and forth.  Have you ever been in water in a situation where you struggled?  Anyone well-acquainted with water knows it only takes you down more quickly if you struggle.  99% of all humans have the ability to float.  In fact, sinking and remaining beneath the surface of water while conscious actually takes effort (just ask divers).  It's when we struggle that things get dicey and humans typically lose.  So what does all this mean in terms of intuition?  Simple.   Just go with the flow.  Literally.  Stop fighting and struggling against the current and just let it take you where it goes, if only for a short while.     Close your eyes.  Rest.  Regroup.  Allow fantasy to come, if it will.  You've won the PB, or MM, OR your state Lotto, and there are so many things you need to do and want to do and can do.   So, what's the problem?  Again, simply put, humans, by nature, need to control. Water, by nature, is one more thing to be controlled (we think).      Stop trying so hard and just float for a while.

Pisces and Scorpio traditionally love triples followed only by doubles.   In DE, I associate Scorp with 222 and Pisces with all trips, especially 111.   The combo of these two signs may rule one another out taking away some of the trip energy.   Left with the remains of the day, 4's, 7's, 3's, and perhaps the odd 5 thrown in might show up.    I've 678 on my mind for some reason too.

I hope a winning number finds it way to you today and that you recognize it.    J    Type

Very interesting post!!!  Now let's see if we can find some money making numbers.

water    362  (263)   130   713   314   807   086   077   710

floating    723   823   141   817

radiator    435   333

hose    021   211   600

Good luck to all!!

maggie

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28251 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!

I had 3 people come up to me the other day and ask me about triples specifically about 2's, 3's & 7's!  QP gave me 555 yesterday so who knows?

Water (lottery bible says "To dream of water is a sign of receiving an expensive gift!"): 250 / 123 / 862 / 828 / 545 / 362 / 340 / 894 / 1331

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8035 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:07 pm - IP Logged
              Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28251 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!

I had 3 people come up to me the other day and ask me about triples specifically about 2's, 3's & 7's!  QP gave me 555 yesterday so who knows?

Water (lottery bible says "To dream of water is a sign of receiving an expensive gift!"): 250 / 123 / 862 / 828 / 545 / 362 / 340 / 894 / 1331

Again....  Thud

Georgia Cash 4 Evening Thu, Mar 4, 2010 5-7-5-5

dover delaware
                United States
                Member #4466
                April 26, 2004
                1193 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2010, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

hey jake lesonook from delaware here i am a pisces--my birthday is on the ninth you got any good hints for delaware?  3-4-2010 we had 389-5454--783--2993--thanks!!!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15867 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Hey J, nice to read your post, as always......look at 384, on Libra's list for today!  Hope there's a nice hit here.  Be blessed friend!

A

Dang, J  De got 389 instead

GA eve 646 str!!

SC eve 204 str

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

dover delaware
                    United States
                    Member #4466
                    April 26, 2004
                    1193 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

and i had the 389 the night before but did not play it for the next dayy  drat dratWhat?

United States
                      Member #2217
                      September 1, 2003
                      985 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2010, 6:55 am - IP Logged

hey jake lesonook from delaware here i am a pisces--my birthday is on the ninth you got any good hints for delaware?  3-4-2010 we had 389-5454--783--2993--thanks!!!

Hey lesonook - I'll only venture to this - I'm pretty certain that DE will eventually get the 788 - I'm just not sure exactly when.  The number we are most due for?  In my humble opinion, 5718 followed by MD's recent 4400 (straight if luck will have it).    If I get the bead on it, I'll make the effort to let you know, especially since we have so few DE LP members who speak!     

Now, if I read correctly, you are another Pisces soul about to celebrate - I have some sources that say this will be a lucky year for the Fishies - I think Pisceans are typically lucky while the rest of us are just struggling to keep up with the school.   Best of luck to you!   J

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2010, 7:01 am - IP Logged

A

Hey A - You guys are on the numbers again, per routine!   I got a QP for the p.m. drawing and it gave me the 389 back again along with 435 (another great series number).  Anyway, stay warm and dry  - always on my mind!    J

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                          free2_be virgo
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #3458
                          January 22, 2004
                          1165 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2010, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake,Love your posts! SC had trip 111 on Wed.

" No matter what you make,all that you can take is what you give away"

nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #61703
                            June 1, 2008
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2010, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

water-127