Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Computer help anyone!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

ok I just downloaded windows xp and it is running but when I click on the states to get results all the info comes up except the results..it has midday draw and evening draw..it is even showing the midday draws for thursday..but the results are blank..anyone know what that might be..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

this is what I am getting

Cash 3 Midday Thu, Mar 4, 2010 Every Day Fri, Mar 5, 2010

I copied it from Georgia midday..but my results are not showing!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Your question is a bit ambiguous you just upgraded to xp?  It is possible your browser might be missing some java components or your browser is blocking scripts.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2010, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

ok I just downloaded windows xp and it is running but when I click on the states to get results all the info comes up except the results..it has midday draw and evening draw..it is even showing the midday draws for thursday..but the results are blank..anyone know what that might be..

You can't legally download Windows XP, unless you're a Microsoft partner.  Are you using a hacked version, or one sold on the Internet?  Doesn't that explain it right there?  Why would you even consider XP at this point?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mississippi
          United States
          Member #34478
          March 3, 2006
          5903 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2010, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

actually it is a start up disc from my ex's Dell computer..I thought I would try it on my computer since my computer came with windows xp when it was purchased..but it quit working..so I thought I could just reload it using hers..google is working and everything..I just cant see the results here at lp..cant do a search all states either..but anyway..I will figure out something..actually I am trying to get out of buying a dang copy of something..hahahaha