Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

II kissed a redhead for luck!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wildspecks's avatar - Yavill
North Carolina
United States
Member #79918
September 12, 2009
49 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2010, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Do any of you have lottery rituals that you don't mind sharing?  I kissed a redhead (my cat, Speck) for luck smack on the forehead right before I filled out my playslips last week.  I did pretty good.  So I plan to make this my weekly tradition...though Speck doesn't like to be kissed and I may have to crawl under the bed to catch him.   If he knows what I'm up to, he'll make a break for it.  He doesn't realize that a big win means an outdoor enclosure for him, so he can safely spend time outside.  If he knew that, he'd be smooching me all the way to the bank.  Wink

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8036 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2010, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Do any of you have lottery rituals that you don't mind sharing?  I kissed a redhead (my cat, Speck) for luck smack on the forehead right before I filled out my playslips last week.  I did pretty good.  So I plan to make this my weekly tradition...though Speck doesn't like to be kissed and I may have to crawl under the bed to catch him.   If he knows what I'm up to, he'll make a break for it.  He doesn't realize that a big win means an outdoor enclosure for him, so he can safely spend time outside.  If he knew that, he'd be smooching me all the way to the bank.  Wink

Hi wildspecks!

There is still an active thread on a very similiar topic started by rdgrnr.

Here is the link.

What's Your Quirky Little Superstition? 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/207762

Speck knows that he is already a winner, because you chose him for your pet! Lovies

Anything else is just gravy!

WTG Speck!!!Banana

Good Luck to you wildspecks! Lep

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:23 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.