Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advance Lottery Play for CA Lottery

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by BaristaExpress.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I just spend $104.00 on my advance lottery for next week because I am as we speak in Las Vegas, where they don't have a state lottery; I bought $70.00 in Bartstow and $35.00 in Baker before we crossed the state line; I could not take the chance of my chosen numbers hitting while I'm in LV all this week, i.e. "Lottery Karma".  Wish me luckDance

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    995 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2010, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Good luck and I hope Karma comes knocking on your door.

Jimmy

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2010, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

good luck...

I feel California and other state lottery on their state lotto like for instance california Super lotto plus it should have a: double and triple the amount of the original jackpot the way Florida has it, where for $2 if the jackpot is 5 million you win: 10 million...Few people will play those options that´s why they can get insurance for it...Few people play the $2 and $3 option so the chances of them winning is very slim because there is only a few of them playing that opion and not only that because few people will play the $2 option any ways because at: $2 you can only afford few tickets and if you spend few tickets you dont have chances/odds of winning, really making the state increase the jackpot if it likes...Now california super lotto plus has almost 3 times more combinations that Florida Lotto, i dont understand....

Other states have: 8 times less population than California and 5 times than Florida yet this states´ is lottos (Pick6s) have; 80% almost the same amount of combinations than Florida lotto and they are not willing to offer that option...

Is like creating a: free lotto with insurance...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        CA
        United States
        Member #57222
        December 23, 2007
        587 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I just spend $104.00 on my advance lottery for next week because I am as we speak in Las Vegas, where they don't have a state lottery; I bought $70.00 in Bartstow and $35.00 in Baker before we crossed the state line; I could not take the chance of my chosen numbers hitting while I'm in LV all this week, i.e. "Lottery Karma".  Wish me luckDance

Hey Dollar,

While you're waiting on the Lottery,  win something in Vegas!  I don't gamble in Vegas, there is too much to do that cost money.  But bring us back some financially lucky good news.  Have fun!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Dollar,

"I just spend $104.00 on my advance lottery for next week because I amas we speak in Las Vegas, where they don't have a state lottery; Ibought $70.00 in Barstow and $35.00 in Baker...."

Scared

Couldn't resist, Good Luck Dollar

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
            Magnolia, Delaware
            United States
            Member #18795
            July 20, 2005
            789 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Did you know that you could have waited until you got to Prim/State line Nevada to buy all of your lottery tickets? Yes, that's right, you could have just made one purchase at the lottery store there at the Nevada/Calif. state line.

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up