Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by alstomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87479
February 25, 2010
349 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

(my dreams)

1. I dreamt about a gang of people (males and  females) trying to hit me with a baseball bat in my head, right outside of a baseball field bc i was in their territory. i saw a police car ride by but the police didnt notice me.

2. I also saw a friend name detric and my oldest brother jabari in another dream i had

(wifes dreams)

1. She dreamt that my mom labeled everything in the refrigerator by numbers and she and there was a large quantity box of chap stick on top of the refigerator. Then she leaves to go to the grocery store to buy a mallet (grey and Blk) that was two pieces (top of mallet was 54.99) complete mallet was over 100.00. On the way back home she said I almost made her wreck bc i was playing in her face with my hand

2. She dreamt she saw a dog trying to attack her while she was walking on the street

3. She dreamt a lady cop was pulling needles out of her skin...

thanks in advance......i came very close to hitting the ncel pick 4 with you guys dream help please cont. doing what u doing thanks

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

(my dreams)

1. I dreamt about a gang of people (males and  females) trying to hit me with a baseball bat in my head, right outside of a baseball field bc i was in their territory. i saw a police car ride by but the police didnt notice me.

2. I also saw a friend name detric and my oldest brother jabari in another dream i had

(wifes dreams)

1. She dreamt that my mom labeled everything in the refrigerator by numbers and she and there was a large quantity box of chap stick on top of the refigerator. Then she leaves to go to the grocery store to buy a mallet (grey and Blk) that was two pieces (top of mallet was 54.99) complete mallet was over 100.00. On the way back home she said I almost made her wreck bc i was playing in her face with my hand

2. She dreamt she saw a dog trying to attack her while she was walking on the street

3. She dreamt a lady cop was pulling needles out of her skin...

thanks in advance......i came very close to hitting the ncel pick 4 with you guys dream help please cont. doing what u doing thanks

I like the numbers in the dream- 5499-100-1000-011

People fighting- 96 combination (096-896-9608 etc)

Always good to play your age and the persons in dream age

mother in law 034 -3421

store 0606-066-060

buying 110

police-013-050-055

needles 7117-2938-021

road  039

attack dog  031

good luck

good luck-

United States
      Member #87479
      February 25, 2010
      349 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

wow these number look mighty good..ty whats your source?