Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it all here?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by GASMETERGUY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Does Lottery Post have all the hints necessary to foumulate a succesful algorithym

Yes, it's all here. [ 10 ]  [34.48%]
No, there are a few missing "magical ingrediants" [ 19 ]  [65.52%]
Total Valid Votes [ 29 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
NASHVILLE, TENN
United States
Member #33372
February 20, 2006
1044 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

If we were to go back to the every beginning of this web site and search all the posts, would we find enough information to splice together a succesful algorithym?  Is all the information we need already here?

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1954 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Not quite. What it really comes down to is what each individual person does for themself. You can use your own ideas, you can use others' ideas, but how effective it is depends on how you use it.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Not quite. What it really comes down to is what each individual person does for themself. You can use your own ideas, you can use others' ideas, but how effective it is depends on how you use it.

...And you can say that again. Only the person developing a system will truely know just how good and consistent it is based on personal studies. Why? Because there are many systematic approaches to Pick 3 and they can all be fined tuned in one way or another.

Players will have to find...even "discover" their "numerical niche" in order to be successful with their own personlized strategy. I cannot stress this enough: There is no (1) size fits all with Pick 3 because numbers do many things from day to day while still doing the same thing from day to day.

It will never all be here due to (2) things: Randomness and more randomness. Just being very honest.

L.L.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

If we were to go back to the every beginning of this web site and search all the posts, would we find enough information to splice together a succesful algorithym?  Is all the information we need already here?

I've thought about that in the past and came to a conclusion. There is plenty of info here to take and put together one system, but everytime you take a piece of someone's system and add it on to the sculpture, it would act as one more filter. If you have a small piece from 20 systems all rolled up in one, then it's 20 filters. And every astute player knows that too many filters take the potential winning numbers out of the equation. It looks good at first because you'll probably be left with only a handfull of numbers, but in reality, it boils down to how much ground you cover. 

The bigger the net cast, the more the fish caught.

The only exception to the rule above in my opinion, is that if the person who's putting it together realy really knows their stuff, and has the exact filters everytime. And we know that ain't gonna happen.

A real system, again in my opinion, has to be morphing. I've said this in the past many times. It's got to be fluid, meaning the same set of rules in filtering have to change with each draw. 

And that would require the brain size of about twice what humans have now....lol....And if you had that kind of brain power, you wouldn't be chasing numbers. You could move objects with your mind....lol

Wait a minute !!!.....I could manipulate the lottery balls in my favor with my thoughts during the drawing. Who needs systems....?   ROFL

That's like saying..."If I only had 20 grand to spare, I could win the Fantasy five in Florida".....If I had 20 grand to spare on a whim, I wouldn't need to play the lottery..... 

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
          Dallas, TX
          United States
          Member #60284
          April 12, 2008
          3856 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2010, 2:27 am - IP Logged

No, a lot of it are still in my mind.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Yes it's all here, a history of past drawings along with the the posts of others who have failed in their attempts do the same thing, even the posts of those who gave up and stop posting.  And once you've come up with a system, a prediction board for honest testing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Chicago
              United States
              Member #70678
              February 8, 2009
              889 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

I agree with joker when he says a real system has to be morphing. Every time I play Little Lotto I play by a different set of rules so to speak.

Even if all the information is here for the perfect algorithym, it still wouldn't be perfect unless it could be as flexible as the games are.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Lots of good ingredients on the spice rack, but they don't all belong in the same dish. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5123 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2010, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Yes it's all here, a history of past drawings along with the the posts of others who have failed in their attempts do the same thing, even the posts of those who gave up and stop posting.  And once you've come up with a system, a prediction board for honest testing.

I Agree!BatBed>>>>>thank^^^^GOD^^^^^don't messo <<<<with>>>O'BAMA>>>>>>>??

"D"BatBatHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerPokeThinking of...HyperBUY$$$$

VOTE'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SALE >>>ur>>"CANDY">>(PUT $50 IN BANK) ^BRIBE>ME!!!!!

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2010, 1:13 am - IP Logged

This site has many great things to help its users. But its up to u to do the digging and combine it with some of your own knowledge. Learn to make fire out of ice (makes no sense). try new things. People are always gonna tell you that Everyone has tried everything but thats a lie that is used to discourage others from putting their paws into the game. trust me I have been doing this for a very long time according to lottery hrs. LOL.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1649 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Lots of good ingredients on the spice rack, but they don't all belong in the same dish. Wink

Yeah, I really like this and it's so very true!!! Just a pinch of this and a dash of that, most of the time, will suffice.

L.L.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1649 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

This site has many great things to help its users. But its up to u to do the digging and combine it with some of your own knowledge. Learn to make fire out of ice (makes no sense). try new things. People are always gonna tell you that Everyone has tried everything but thats a lie that is used to discourage others from putting their paws into the game. trust me I have been doing this for a very long time according to lottery hrs. LOL.

Okay, I'm puttin' all my money on your second sentence...Type

L.L.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1649 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

I Agree!BatBed>>>>>thank^^^^GOD^^^^^don't messo <<<<with>>>O'BAMA>>>>>>>??

"D"BatBatHiding Behind ComputerHiding Behind ComputerPokeThinking of...HyperBUY$$$$

VOTE'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SALE >>>ur>>"CANDY">>(PUT $50 IN BANK) ^BRIBE>ME!!!!!

I'll bet bet you throw one heck of a party!!! Seem like a fun person!!

L.L.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                            United States
                            Member #33372
                            February 20, 2006
                            1044 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I really liked the part about "how you use it".  I agree totally.  We have a ton of ideas on what to do but very little about how to employ the concepts.  If I knew where to start, I would begin a thread about how we can use what we know for profit.