Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Win At Chance Games

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ca-dreamin*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sunjune6's avatar - Lottery-010.jpg
Atlanta,GA
United States
Member #79429
September 1, 2009
103 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

This happened in Germany. Several guys with guns, grenades, and machettes robbed a  poker tournament and seemingly no one got killed. One robber got captured, but later rescued by his partners while being held on the floor. Security had two guys on break and the ones at the games seems not to have weapons. They resorted to throwing things at the robbers. They got away and the tournament went on. Neat way to win at a chance game.

If you think you can or if you think you can't you are right!

Today could be the day!

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
    Member #32537
    February 12, 2006
    698 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

makes the case for a person to have a gun anywhere, all gun control laws are bad in real world to me

gun control allowed people who dont care about words on "paper" about no guns allowed

, and no stealing things that are not yours to get away with doing it, its oxymoron

laws don't stop bad people form doing bad things

it does however disarm and does untold damage on good people,

take the war on drugs,  it makes bad people get Paid a high amount of money

, it empowers crime, 

govt much more to blame for crime rate, it empowers crime, it protects crime to ensure it happens more often, 

and what do they do  when crime rate  goes up, they demand more govt power,more laws

and that only empowers more bad people, its rather stupid endless bad habbit humans have at the moment

in dream reality,

pic half the tourment players having guns,  you would not need  much security, i would of taken out robbers my self if i found out they wanted my prize money

i be like i came here to win money,  get out of my tourment you good for nonething thefts , this money belongs to us

i would of shot them dead if need be to protect the money am their to win

them again, i guest story like this must be told, how else will people learn to stop being sheep in face of crime

and lol at security throwing things,   talk about helpless monkeys

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

This happened in Germany. Several guys with guns, grenades, and machettes robbed a  poker tournament and seemingly no one got killed. One robber got captured, but later rescued by his partners while being held on the floor. Security had two guys on break and the ones at the games seems not to have weapons. They resorted to throwing things at the robbers. They got away and the tournament went on. Neat way to win at a chance game.

Only till they get caught!