Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does Anyone have a system/Workout for Pick3 Sums...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I was reading Winsumlosesum post and it give me an idea, i think he is talking about this....I am not copying what he has, i am ASKING you if you have a system for the Pick3 sums...Why am i asking....

Because you could take: a 8 number boxwheel for Pick3 which comes out to: 56 tickets divide it into the range of the sum which is: 11-18 or 11-20...

now: 56 divided by 8 = 7 which means: 7 tickets and you can filter further: E/O, H/L, H/C...For instance 56 divided by 9 = 6 tickets...And then you order it straight...

Not just that you could use the first 3 digit of pick4 use it as a Pick3 and once you reduce it to 1 or 2 tickets you then play 1-5 and you have: 50% chance (1 in 2) of getting the pick4...This is where lottery softwares should focus on...This is where people should focus on also....

Dude i am just showing you this for you to see it...The purpose of this post is to ask you if you have a: Sums system that you will like to share...That i´ve been here i have not seen a sum systems on the system forums...So if anyone wants to share....

You know what hurts, that like 9 years ago i saw this information and it never occur to me other wise i dont know if i would had been here....

Anyways does ANYONE have a: Pick3 Sums system...I have something in my blog i will not call it a system but is not specific what i mean is it CANT see deeper on the sum is just on the surface...

And win sum thanks a lot for the idea if you havent thought about it already....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2010, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

and people stop thinking that i am using someone´s system because every system that you mention on this site is been copied or used by many people perhaps many people around the world your system might be been sold in a foreign country and the people making money off of it and you will never know...

what i am asking if someone has a sum system for pick3...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Dude, i feel your pain.....

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #4924
        June 3, 2004
        5907 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5907 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

pumpi, the above image is a skipsums workbook that Winsumloosesum created for me. It is base on the overall skips. Don't know if the download is still available.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5907 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2010, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

This may be the download, if it's not let me know.   

http://www.box.net/shared/y11x6pt333

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I was reading Winsumlosesum post and it give me an idea, i think he is talking about this....I am not copying what he has, i am ASKING you if you have a system for the Pick3 sums...Why am i asking....

Because you could take: a 8 number boxwheel for Pick3 which comes out to: 56 tickets divide it into the range of the sum which is: 11-18 or 11-20...

now: 56 divided by 8 = 7 which means: 7 tickets and you can filter further: E/O, H/L, H/C...For instance 56 divided by 9 = 6 tickets...And then you order it straight...

Not just that you could use the first 3 digit of pick4 use it as a Pick3 and once you reduce it to 1 or 2 tickets you then play 1-5 and you have: 50% chance (1 in 2) of getting the pick4...This is where lottery softwares should focus on...This is where people should focus on also....

Dude i am just showing you this for you to see it...The purpose of this post is to ask you if you have a: Sums system that you will like to share...That i´ve been here i have not seen a sum systems on the system forums...So if anyone wants to share....

You know what hurts, that like 9 years ago i saw this information and it never occur to me other wise i dont know if i would had been here....

Anyways does ANYONE have a: Pick3 Sums system...I have something in my blog i will not call it a system but is not specific what i mean is it CANT see deeper on the sum is just on the surface...

And win sum thanks a lot for the idea if you havent thought about it already....

Hi pumpi,

Everything I post here you can do what you want with them.  Most of the files I post here I usually create an Excel file to make it easy to calculate the formulas or some ideas of my own.  You are more than welcome to use all the files or posts that I have here.  The idea is for you and anyone to expand or possible come up with new ideas.  So take them and run with them!!  Good luck!!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5907 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2010, 4:00 am - IP Logged

This may be the download, if it's not let me know.   

http://www.box.net/shared/y11x6pt333

Steve, do you still have the regular skipsums? The link I posted is the Vtrac skipsums.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3594 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2010, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

when I downloaded and clicked on Mass f3 mid I got this run time error"9" subscript out of range. How do i fix this? thanks

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5907 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2010, 6:21 am - IP Logged

when I downloaded and clicked on Mass f3 mid I got this run time error"9" subscript out of range. How do i fix this? thanks

What version of Excel are you using?

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2010, 11:03 am - IP Logged

using 2000

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5907 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2010, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Did you have both files open? What is the name of the workbook?