Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 9:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Amount of Numbers Played?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

What is the maximum amount of numbers you would play to win atleast once out of every 4 to 5 draws?

10 [ 14 ]  [50.00%]
20 [ 10 ]  [35.71%]
30 [ 2 ]  [7.14%]
40 [ 1 ]  [3.57%]
50 [ 1 ]  [3.57%]
Total Valid Votes [ 28 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I ask this because I want to know where people begin their foundation for playing numbers. Obviously, the money is greater for a str8 hit but If you could hit a certain amount of times would you take that route. Whether bx or str8, some people only hit once a month.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23218 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Well...Jordans, I doubt you are the reason you've had no responses yet but think it's the subject. Maybe a bit touchy for some, confusing

for others and turn-offish for still others.

#1. Some players have a knack for seeing what is coming and stick with the numbers they play...that might be 1 or 2 and it might be 10.

#2. Some have their favorites and stick with them, changing them when one shows up....their mix might consist of a handful (4) to 10.

#3. Some rely on hunches, feelings, dream books, interpretations, etc....they might select a few or more to play and stick with them until they hit.

#4. A lot play numbers that come from workouts, scanning information, studying patterns, etc

Personally, I think this is the type where you'll find people playing more numbers. What is the reason we play? To win. The more you study, the

more you see, the more you know. Knowing what single number to play each draw would be nice and sometimes that happens but mainly, w/o's

are providing the right lead. Leads can look strikingly right on...often, many leads look like they're correct and in that case you try to select the

best plays from the information you came up with.

Look at it this way, I don't know how many you play, nor do I care. I don't mean that in a bad way....play what you want to get your win but I

mean this: You are a tool man..what if you are using HHH LLL OOE filters? And what if those filters are giving you many different possiblities?

Which ones do you filter out? You can't filter out too much - you'll risk losing the win.....you can get on target and keep the hit the filters and

w/o's are showing you but just how many numbers is that?

It's not just a matter of being good...it's knowing what to look for. If everyone could select one number per draw and dump a bunch of money

on it, they could make out big time. To cover a range of possibilities in a game where just random does not exist (oOOoOo, that might be hot topic)

you have to play what looks good...and also have an idea of what is due and coming.

Now, I'll answer your question - I play a variety up to 15...sometimes less but not more - mainly, I play 15. Would I increase that number to

get a boxed hit? NO. Would I increase it to get a straight hit? Yes, but there is no guarantee I'll get the straight hit, so I'm happy playing and

hitting what comes when I knew it was coming. I'm just not in to playing 50 numbers. Up to 15 will do, if it comes it comes....if not oh well.

Oh and by the way, I don't play all that I post on the prediction boards.....that's more or less a game for me. If someone sees something there

they want to play..alright...but they'll have to do their own *sifting*.

I play what I post on the threads and add some between then and play time.

Good luck Jordans.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23218 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2010, 8:56 am - IP Logged

By the way...I selected 20 but again, it is no guarantee of a win once every 4 - 5 draws...and I'm not interested in a bunch of numbers to get a

boxed hit. Anyone can be ON but anyone can be off too....with 5 or 50.

By the by the way...lol..I hope I didn't zonk your eyes out...but hope that you got some insight.

And an added by the way...I have a side bet on which new poster will contribute next. LOL

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I appreciate your carefully written response dr65. Lot of good points inside it. I'm actually a pair man. lol. Hope I didnt offend anyone with this poll. Obviously you are really good with noticing future numbers. I'm not good at that. My play selection hovers around 25 numbers because I play by sets with an additional filter. everything I do is pretty much technical. I think you are right, when I posted this poll I must have had in mind that everyone plays like I do which was a beginners mistake but thanks for the insight dr65

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Also, ive tried looking for what is due but I've found that it just doesnt work for me. I have a program that tells me all that statistical stuff like longest number out, v-tracs, ect... But i never win from that. I post vtracs for everyone else but i dont play them. Ive been all over LP and the internet grabbing up info but it all never really works. Through all that searching I came up with my own method. IL lottery is like no other in my eyes. It can really get discouraging but I stick in there. Do you play all of your numbers only str8?

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
            Member #81314
            October 16, 2009
            19396 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Hello:

I"m trying to hit a pick 3 straight, 10 times.

Sunday, midday, I played, 690 straight, 10 times, I played it, evening str/box, 10 times, it dropped, Monday night, 690 straight, I caught it one time, str/box.

One day soon, I'm going to stalk a number and hit it, 10 times straight, lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.  I am going to hit the number, I can't wait for it to hit me, lol.

United States
              Member #69169
              January 5, 2009
              2122 Posts
              Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Hello:

I"m trying to hit a pick 3 straight, 10 times.

Sunday, midday, I played, 690 straight, 10 times, I played it, evening str/box, 10 times, it dropped, Monday night, 690 straight, I caught it one time, str/box.

One day soon, I'm going to stalk a number and hit it, 10 times straight, lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.  I am going to hit the number, I can't wait for it to hit me, lol.

WTG MzDuffleBaglady. Thats a whole lot better than a bx hit.

bunnylove5215's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Georgia
                United States
                Member #64904
                September 11, 2008
                1002 Posts
                Posted: March 9, 2010, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Also, ive tried looking for what is due but I've found that it just doesnt work for me. I have a program that tells me all that statistical stuff like longest number out, v-tracs, ect... But i never win from that. I post vtracs for everyone else but i dont play them. Ive been all over LP and the internet grabbing up info but it all never really works. Through all that searching I came up with my own method. IL lottery is like no other in my eyes. It can really get discouraging but I stick in there. Do you play all of your numbers only str8?

Morning, I was reading this post.  So now I don't feel alone.  I have been an off and on player for awhile but I have stayed in the game regularly for the last six months.  Vtracs are complicated I am learning them slowly. I hit my daughter bday str8 in feb 212 because I stuck with it.  I find that patience has a lot do with it.  Waiting for it to come.  Also there are some good posters here that don't mind helping you to search and find what you need or rather what works for you.  Lottolaughs has great systems that work, Calabs gave me a lot of insight into vtracs, STORM just has the gift.  Lots of other great posters I could go on and on!! (Laverne Maloney (great teacher), JonnyBGood (Anomaly guru), and Lucky are some others. )

Yes it gets discouraging and just want to quit but just as soon as you do your number comes.  My limit is $10 a draw if that much.  I used just play numbers from here and there and hit and miss.  Someone told me to pick a number that means something to me and stick with it.  My 212 came I hit for $330 next time it come i hope to have more on it.  Everyone has their own way of getting there patience is the key.  Test some ideas for about month see how they work.  Keep searching when its your time it will come. I hope I am not too much off subject. 

Good luck and happy hitting!!!

When praises go up, blessings come down.  Lovies

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Jordans121, I have played up to 30 #s at a time. However when I get together with my #s team we can always bring the list down to about 15 & some team players can win playing less.

As for me #s are in three broad classifications. Single Vtracs, double Vtracs & triple Vtracs. Most of the time it is all about from what classification will the # come from today based of course upon what has happened prior.

You must pose questions. Has there been a steady stream of double Vtracs? If yes, then perhaps switch to the single Vtracs. I only use Vtracs in ascending order only, I do not want all of the combinations facing me because it can be a huge mountain to climb. & then of course all of the little things that mean alot. Evens, odds, even & odd combinations, repeats, sums, missing digits, due digits, pairs, past history, etc.   

United States
                    Member #69169
                    January 5, 2009
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Jordans121, I have played up to 30 #s at a time. However when I get together with my #s team we can always bring the list down to about 15 & some team players can win playing less.

As for me #s are in three broad classifications. Single Vtracs, double Vtracs & triple Vtracs. Most of the time it is all about from what classification will the # come from today based of course upon what has happened prior.

You must pose questions. Has there been a steady stream of double Vtracs? If yes, then perhaps switch to the single Vtracs. I only use Vtracs in ascending order only, I do not want all of the combinations facing me because it can be a huge mountain to climb. & then of course all of the little things that mean alot. Evens, odds, even & odd combinations, repeats, sums, missing digits, due digits, pairs, past history, etc.   

I've heard you say you use vtracs in ascending order several times. What exactly is that?

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

I've heard you say you use vtracs in ascending order several times. What exactly is that?

IL: The Windy City May Get V... - Lottery Post Forums

EDIT:

Click on the link above, there are examples in the thread. In ascending order means, that the name of the Vtrac ranges from low to high as one would ascend from the ground to the sky. As if one were counting...123, 124, 234, etc.

United States
                        Member #69169
                        January 5, 2009
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I understand. I keep forgetting you use LP for your vtracs.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23218 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

You have to find what your states does....does it show easy sums? does it have quite a few 2 digit returns you can count on? does it follow

O or E patterns, are doubles reliable in that they will show 1/4 of them time (ie 8 regular draws, 2 doubles...do you have a string of doubles

after certain combos are played?) does your state repeat day into night/night into day? can a pattern be detected following 2 same digits? Is

there a string of repeats of a long out digit, then it dries up again? Is there a consistent turnover by different numbers to the same number?

You have to find what works, try to find what the pattern is, try to find how your state behaves....sometimes it looks impossible but it's there, you

have to find it.

Faced with all the *checks* to run your state over, it seems monumental. When you find it, then you'll be racking up more wins. The answer isn't

to play everything that fits....it's playing what fits best. If that is 10 or 20 numbers - fine.....just make sure you are hitting. Also, find out what

your comfort level is....MUST you win? (that can get in the way) are you happy with winning sometimes? Do you seldom win? (if not, you need to

revise a few things)

You asked do I play all my numbers straight...NO. I play Superstraight/Straight & Boxed/Straight x 1 - 10. If I feel good about a double, I'll do a

SuperStraight bet x 4 plus a straight bet on one set up I believe is coming. Many times I've done $1 x 5 on a triple (simple bet) or $1 x 4 SS plus

$3 - $8 straight on a number. You also have to decide just how long you want to play what you come up with. It's actually up to you and all

your business although some would call it chasing...if I decide I want to chase a number, it's my money and I don't need an accountant.

First you have to take the time to find what will work well for you. That involves patience....sometimes that is very hard to practice.

I'm not a professional and I have made many, many mistakes....it's a constant challenge and I think that's why I like it.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: March 9, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I understand. I keep forgetting you use LP for your vtracs.

Yes the Vtracs as displayed right here at the Lottery Post. As a Platinum member, I have them loaded into the Search Past Results feature & they are automatically updated everyday. I can even load them in for individual states so that I can see which states are missing Vtracs for the day, week, month, etc. Todd has a great system of lottery tools. 

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: March 9, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes the Vtracs as displayed right here at the Lottery Post. As a Platinum member, I have them loaded into the Search Past Results feature & they are automatically updated everyday. I can even load them in for individual states so that I can see which states are missing Vtracs for the day, week, month, etc. Todd has a great system of lottery tools. 

How often do you win using those methods because I hate double vtracs and infact we are still missing that long overdue v235. Thats Insane!!