Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California Triples...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by toolrunner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
North Hollywood, CA
United States
Member #87571
February 26, 2010
9 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I don't claim to be a wiz at making predictions or have a system of my own but I'm going out on a limb here. Since around 2pm today (Wednesday, March 9,2010) I kept seeing triples everywhere. I'm going to take a chance and play all the triples for the Evening draw in California and see what happens. I'll take a $10 chance and see what happens.

I'm not advising anyone else to follow, I just wanted to document it for myself if it happens. Good luck to everyone else playing their games. I'm still sticking to my favorite system which was developed by Lottolaughs since her system has been very good to me. Going to keep playing her system until it doesn't work for 2 days in a row and then I will get a different group of numbers using her system again. "Man in the Mirror" has worked very well for me and I continue to be amazed by how many wins its given me.

North Hollywood, CA
    United States
    Member #87571
    February 26, 2010
    9 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2010, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow, I was way off. Oh well I guess that's just how things go. I just kept seeing triples of everything so I thought it was some kind of sign to look at. Wouldn't it be ironic if it happened on Thursday which would be the third day. Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll give that a shot and see what happens. I may be reaching but my intuitions are usually pretty good. I'm going to try it again on Thursday and see if I can still trust my intuitions. Crossing my fingers on this one. That would be a good WIN!