Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Illinois, Florida, New York or California

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ToUgHsPoT.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ToUgHsPoT's avatar - LionOfJuda1
Abaco
Bahamas
Member #88139
March 10, 2010
47 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2010, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Remember you read it here first.............. 1733 will fall in one of the above within 2 days.  I say possibly tomorrow.  You were told!!!

Abaco
    Bahamas
    Member #88139
    March 10, 2010
    47 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Mid-day Florida ball - 1710

Close by no cigars.............. Those of you playing this number DO NOT DROP IT!!!  You've been warned!!!!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15324 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm playing it here in Florida!!

Thanks.

Yah 1710 was very close........

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #82001
        November 3, 2009
        890 Posts
        Posted: March 11, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

came close in Il

Evening Pick 4
        Wed, Mar 10 2010 is 7-3-1-6

Abaco
          Bahamas
          Member #88139
          March 10, 2010
          47 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2010, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Late night California 7713

Close again but still no cigars.  Fare warning.............DO NOT DROP THIS NUMBER!!!!!

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2010, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Remember you read it here first.............. 1733 will fall in one of the above within 2 days.  I say possibly tomorrow.  You were told!!!

How do you figure that 1733 will fall in one of these states (Illinois, Florida, California, New York) within 2 days ???

How did you arrive at this conclusion ??? What Pick 4 system are you using to predict one particular number with such preciseness ???

Thanks.

Abaco
              Bahamas
              Member #88139
              March 10, 2010
              47 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2010, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Method:

There are certain people called "DREAMERS."  These people dream with great significance that gives them a glimpes into the future.

When I dream I record it and write down the numbers that corresponds, then I watch to see how long they take to fall.  For example I dreamt of a sign with 960 on it.  If you go to the Pick 3 forum you'll see I posted this along with others numbers.  Guess what, the 960 fell boxed today in mid-day New York, it fell 069 a perfect reverse.  Watch the other numbers as they fall also.  I predicted at least 4 of the numbers I posted will fall within 7 days.  There is now 3 left to go as one already fell on the first day I posted it.

As for the 1733, it was a number I saw in my dream 3 days ago and I still expect it to fall......

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

United States
                Member #54215
                August 10, 2007
                838 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2010, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

You are correct on that "Dreamers"! I once dreamed of 5555 a few years back and it hit Louisiana before the month was out!

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
                  South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #71280
                  February 22, 2009
                  15324 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2010, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

1437 Play 4 tonite in Florida - Almost had it - off by one number!!

Like you said better hang on to it!

Megami's avatar - JessicaGun
                    Nassau BaHAMAS
                    Bahamas
                    Member #84728
                    January 2, 2010
                    381 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2010, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

What is the winning four ball for California and Chicago tonight

iblessed2's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg
                      Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #84649
                      January 1, 2010
                      327 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2010, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

What is the winning four ball for California and Chicago tonight

Chicago 4 ball was 8777

Its not luck it's just for you !!!!!!!!

Abaco
                        Bahamas
                        Member #88139
                        March 10, 2010
                        47 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2010, 5:20 am - IP Logged

1437 Play 4 tonite in Florida - Almost had it - off by one number!!

Like you said better hang on to it!

Stick with it folks........When it comes, it with come str8!!!

NYSlugger 777's avatar - 777
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #54513
                          August 21, 2007
                          6371 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Method:

There are certain people called "DREAMERS."  These people dream with great significance that gives them a glimpes into the future.

When I dream I record it and write down the numbers that corresponds, then I watch to see how long they take to fall.  For example I dreamt of a sign with 960 on it.  If you go to the Pick 3 forum you'll see I posted this along with others numbers.  Guess what, the 960 fell boxed today in mid-day New York, it fell 069 a perfect reverse.  Watch the other numbers as they fall also.  I predicted at least 4 of the numbers I posted will fall within 7 days.  There is now 3 left to go as one already fell on the first day I posted it.

As for the 1733, it was a number I saw in my dream 3 days ago and I still expect it to fall......

Speaking of dreams about a month ago, I had a dream 243 came out straight in Pick 3 NY and it felt so real. When I had this dream it came out in NY Pick 3 evening and in the dream I actually missed the # and was dissapointed.However i'm trying to avoid what happened in the dream (missing the #) so I play 243 straight everyday just in case. I never posted this dream number  on LP in fear that it might not come out lol, but that turned out to be a mistake because 243 came out straight in PA a few days agoBash.

I always sleep with a  pen and paper next to me just in case I have a dream about a number I write it down immediatelyYes Nod

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note ToUgHsPoT if you plan on posting any dream #'s in the future  it would probaly belong in the "Mystical Forum" instead Smiley

Abaco
                            Bahamas
                            Member #88139
                            March 10, 2010
                            47 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2010, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of dreams about a month ago, I had a dream 243 came out straight in Pick 3 NY and it felt so real. When I had this dream it came out in NY Pick 3 evening and in the dream I actually missed the # and was dissapointed.However i'm trying to avoid what happened in the dream (missing the #) so I play 243 straight everyday just in case. I never posted this dream number  on LP in fear that it might not come out lol, but that turned out to be a mistake because 243 came out straight in PA a few days agoBash.

I always sleep with a  pen and paper next to me just in case I have a dream about a number I write it down immediatelyYes Nod

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note ToUgHsPoT if you plan on posting any dream #'s in the future  it would probaly belong in the "Mystical Forum" instead Smiley

That's how it's done buddy.  Practice and this WILL pay off.  The Bible teaches us in Acts 17 the following: "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.   Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Lets not take this for granted!!!