|Posted: March 10, 2010, 10:01 pm - IP Logged|
A member here requested a copy of George Sedertree's 6040 Pick 3 & Pick 4 Program
If anyone else is interested.
Here is the download link to the zip file:
1. Create a new folder on your hard drive (hopefully the letter C:\) and name it Sedertree Program
2. Download the zip the file into this new folder C:\Sedertree Program. Unzip the zip file.
3. You should have a 2nd folder called Sedertree Program
4. Open the 2nd Sedertree Folder and double-click on the file sedertree6040
5. Click on the "Draw File" button and open the text file mie3.txt Michigan Evening Pick 3 Draws)
6. The draw file should fill in the display window
7. The Pick 3 draws should be in the following format mm/dd/yyyy(space)XXX (XXX = P1, P2, P3 of the Pick 3 drawing) example: 07/30/2002 844 The most current drawing should be on the top line
If you would like to go back in time you can Google Wayback Machine or http://www.archive.org/ then in the search box enter the following after http://: www.bayesoft.com/software.html
You will see a list of dates. Click on the date: March 5, 2005* This will take you to George Sedertree's archived Web site.
You should be able to click most of the links for some interesting information.
If you would like the Pick 3 Data files for all the states (Midday, Evening, and Combined) here is the download link: http://www.box.net/shared/15vet0ar6m
The data files are in rar format. I posted a link to a free 7-zip program that will unrar the file. When you unrar the files you can place them in the C:\Sedertree Program\Sedertree Program folder.
I can't answer any questions or support for the sedertree6040 program. Their is a Help file in the zip file plus if you go to the archived Web site you can pick up some tidbits of information.