|Posted: March 12, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged|
Download link to Pick 3 Excel file for California Pick 3
AKA Libra Dave's "Dueness" Index
Here is the download link:
1. Download and unzip the 1 Excel file to your favorite destination (desktop or lottery files folder)
2. The 1st 3 Tabs Midday, Evening, and Combined Results each contain 3 Toolbars at the top for Adding, Deleting, and Copying Draws.
To Add a new drawing - just click the Add New Drawing Toolbar
To Delete the last drawing - just click the Delete Last Draw Toolbar
To Copy all the drawings to the Tab labeled "Draws" Tab - Click the Copy To Draws Toolbar"
3. The Tab labeled "PositionHitSkipChart" for Positional VTRAC Digits Hits & Skips
4. The Tab labeled "BoxedVTRACS" for Boxed VTRAC Hits & Skips
5. The Tab labeled "Sorted Dueness VTRACs" - If you scroll over to cell columns range J through P you will see 2 charts. (1) For all VTRAC Combinations (Cell columns J through L) and (2) Boxed VTRAC Combinations (Cell columns N through P). Each of these 2 charts contain 3 Headings "Current Skip", COMBO Type (Straight or Boxed), and Due Index. For example in cell P10 the dueness index for VTRAC Combo 123 is 4.76. Go to cell column "S" and search for VTRAC 123 and the digit combo conversion in cell column U. You can can also look in cell column K and search for the combo highest index for 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, 321. You can see the 123 in cell K15 with an Dueness Index of 2.68 in cell L15.