Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia. SS

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

pregnant granddaughter.  It is a boy. I saw his spirit on her shoulder. She has not told me about it yet but I 'see' it.

pregnancy Ga*123 225 450 (NY 225 540)(ILL 069) (ILL & NY 472) (Fl 520 522 525 983)(Mo 231)

daughter Ga *901 418 296 330 *174 239 3079

grandchild 214 402 *719 6092

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2010, 1:10 am - IP Logged

pregnant granddaughter.  It is a boy. I saw his spirit on her shoulder. She has not told me about it yet but I 'see' it.

pregnancy Ga*123 225 450 (NY 225 540)(ILL 069) (ILL & NY 472) (Fl 520 522 525 983)(Mo 231)

daughter Ga *901 418 296 330 *174 239 3079

grandchild 214 402 *719 6092

Very interesting, soozy, what a gift you have!

Last Friday evening several of us were at our favorite lottery store trying to figure our cash 3 numbers.  "Morning Glory" got a str/bx QP and it was 418.   A few minutes later Julie Ann got a str/bx QP and it was 418, also.  When Christina got her str/bx QP, believe it or not, it was 418.  Three of us at the same table got the same QP!!  So, today when I saw your 418 for daughter, you know I bought 418 str/bx!  Of course 418 did NOT fall fall tonight, but for a few minutes it was fun waiting to see if I had a winner.....maybe next time.

maggie    See Ya!

South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I dont think gift at all. IMO is is simply an extention of the senses we use all the time.  Anyone can do it with instruction and encouragement. My family never told me I could not see/hear/feel and know things were coming.  That is the one big hold up for people.  They were taught NOT to be psychic.

Anyone can see energy. they were just told they can't when they were small so they don't.  Everyone gets that "forgot something" thingy now and then. Cripes, that is psychic. Someone is on your mind and next thing they call or you hear about them.  Hellooooo..psychic....

We used to teach psychic practice, my sister and I.

Everyone could do it except the one who repeatedly insisted he could not.

Like I always say.

Argue for your limitations and they are yours to keep.

I put a simple exercize in my blog you can try. Not spooky. Easy to try ( forgive me, Yoda - I meant easy to do)

South Georgia
        United States
        Member #100
        January 28, 2002
        3734 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

And while I think of it.

Those that think if there really were psychics  they should hit the big jackpot...  A. prove winning is not psychic

and 2.

If you are a doctor why is there still cancer ?

You pay the repair men. Why do you have to have them come back ?

So many nutritionists.. why do health food eaters get sick ?

How does a hospital cut off a wrong leg ?

Psychiatrists ? ever hear of the mentally ill to be cured ?

nevermind weather forecasters and womens wear buyers & auto mfg.

Seems an executioner could get his job done but I think there have been exceptions there, too.

politics. No party ever fixes it all. We generally are dissapointed with who ever is in office

religions. They can not all be right anymore than they could be all wrong. I told my favorite aunt that argued with me her whole life to come see me when she passed.  She showed up with a group of family spirits and I was happy to see she found that rotting in a box was not the end.

So you want black and white ? Good luck with that. Now black and red. That you can do.  Your mind is like a bank. Try to keep it in the black with positive thoughts and emotions.

Psychic is not a gift. Our gift is choices.

May I should stop those b-vitamin supplements.  Maybe not.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

middle Georgia
          United States
          Member #1893
          July 20, 2003
          1868 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2010, 3:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks so much for sharing...... quite interesting, indeed!

maggie     See Ya!