Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Sniper by Pick3stats

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2010, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Greetings I was one of the buyers who bought the Lifetime membership to pick3stats.com   You get the pick 3 Sniper which is their newest program and also access to pick3statspro.com  I was little disappointed with it.  I asked Stefan if he could explain how to pick winners and his reply was "it took me twice as long to write the manual as it will take you to read it" mind you I just read the manual twice already?

There are so many really great programs that I have in my possession already that works very well and I didn't quite get his concept on what makes the Sniper such a great Sniper for picking off numbers?  After venting to him and telling him I had buyers remorse he issued me a full refund without me asking for one?  I didn't want a refund.  I still wanted to give it a fair trial? I just wanted him to explain how the Pick 3 Sniper was any different from any other good program.  So needless to say I was very disappointed with the pick 3 sniper.  Lots of Hype to sell programs much to the affect as Steve Player. 

Maybe I missed the boat with this one and if anyone out there has success with it I'm happy for them and wish them luck.  I will say that I have and will continue to be a fan of Pick3stats.com.  Todd I'm not trying to plug his website in anyway.  I just believe in being fair!  I didn't get the whole Sniper concept and I have enough programs that will hit the numbers straight without using one ounce of intuition!  The programs in my possion simply picks the winning number with very good Accuracy and as with any program you will have dry spells, but when it's hot  it' s hot so I just wanted to get someone Else's view that may have bought the Pick3sniper membership.  I have all receipts and emails from Stefan to prove that I actually did buy this system before the refund?  Actually it was a birthday gift to me from a friend.

PokeRant

Thanks.  Good Luck and God bless you all!

The One and only Green Sage

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

United States
    Member #61218
    May 15, 2008
    6 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2010, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Sage,

I also have a membership with stefan and i can't see where the sniper is so great at picking numbers like he proclaimed. The pick3statsPro is better than the sniper. I would also like to know what program you have that picks the numbers straight?  If it's any good i would like to purchase a copy.

Thank you

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I understand you're not trying to plug his web site, but at the same time, any discussions about a product should happen on the web site that it belongs to.  The side effect of having the discussion here is that you're plugging the guy's web site.

In your one message, there are three web site plugs and four product name mentions.  Not plugging??!

Edit: I forgot the subject link contains the site name too ... that's four web site plugs and four product name mentions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!