Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sad dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by dtsbabyblue.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau
Bahamas
Member #77395
July 22, 2009
28 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

gud day everyone. i was at home all day this dream giving me a headache, can i have some help please. i dream it was a friday and someone came an told us my sister in law had died her name is esther. my mum in law took it very hard and started to cry she went to bed after a while it jumped to monday and i was at work a call came tru my fiance was on the phone sayin i had to come home because his mum died when i heard this i started to cry wondering how he was gona make it losing his mum an sister like that he told me my cousin was gona cum get me i waited a long time for her when she came i couldn't leave because i was counting some money and the figures wouldn't add up so she started to get upset. any help given would be greatly appreciated

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

gud day everyone. i was at home all day this dream giving me a headache, can i have some help please. i dream it was a friday and someone came an told us my sister in law had died her name is esther. my mum in law took it very hard and started to cry she went to bed after a while it jumped to monday and i was at work a call came tru my fiance was on the phone sayin i had to come home because his mum died when i heard this i started to cry wondering how he was gona make it losing his mum an sister like that he told me my cousin was gona cum get me i waited a long time for her when she came i couldn't leave because i was counting some money and the figures wouldn't add up so she started to get upset. any help given would be greatly appreciated

dead 030- 308-0308-009-809 -080 -8090-8898 etc(use 0 & 8  )

crying = 28 combination (use 0 & 8 like above)

mother in law 34 combination

cousin 15, 18, 21 combination

phone- 70 combination

upset/angry/vex 14, 17 combination

counting money 314 combination

paper money 25 combination

good luck.....

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #77395
      July 22, 2009
      28 Posts