Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick4 newbie- How do u gauge hot/cold nums?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
steelerchyc's avatar - chi
SC
United States
Member #86877
February 12, 2010
5 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2010, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi All! Kinda new to the site...first post :-)

I recently started playing Pick4 and for the last month, my nums have been real close...only 1 num off on 7 different occassions. I just upgraded to gold so I can use some of the tools on the site to help me figure out that last number (i can't box 'almost', lol). I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on a system. I've just been using pencil and paper and counting how many times each num came up. I need something that will help me factor in the 'not-so-highly' drawn numbers. Thanks!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2010, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi All! Kinda new to the site...first post :-)

I recently started playing Pick4 and for the last month, my nums have been real close...only 1 num off on 7 different occassions. I just upgraded to gold so I can use some of the tools on the site to help me figure out that last number (i can't box 'almost', lol). I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on a system. I've just been using pencil and paper and counting how many times each num came up. I need something that will help me factor in the 'not-so-highly' drawn numbers. Thanks!

Hi there...and welcome to LP. In reading your post, I became a little confused. You said that you've only been (1) number off on (7) different occasions but, you still need a system. Listen, if you're only using a pencil and paper to come up with plays that get you within (1) number of a win, fairly consistently, then you don't really need too much input. Continue to work with what you have because, if you begin to change things too much, you'll lose what progress you've made.

Get my drift? Don't fix what ain't broken...just do maintenance on it to keep it going strong. If you're that close, the one number you're missing will eventually "follow suit". On my best bet, I say that if you spend just a little more money on the present combinations by developing complimenting one's, then you'll hit it big real soon...and again.

Finally, everything here applies providing that you're being truthful regarding the information provided. If you're not, then it makes sense to look for system information and there's no better place to start than here.

L.L.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2010, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I don't play Pick 4 because it isn't offered in my state, so I don't really have any ideas for you, but I thought I would welcome you to the site, steelerchyc! See Ya! I hope you find the information that you are looking for.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

steelerchyc's avatar - chi
        SC
        United States
        Member #86877
        February 12, 2010
        5 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2010, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your replies Smile 

I'm finding the tools on this site very helpful in addition to my  pen & paper method. More plays makes sense. I think what I'm going to do is play .50 instead of $1 to double my number of plays and hopefully some magic will happen. I'm gonna keep at it!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23349 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 4 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.