Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New 2010 3-digit Chart for all States

Topic closed. 1388 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 27 of 93
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2010, 1:04 am - IP Logged

One thing before I totally forget to mention it, joker do you see how many columns contained the same 017 along with the 713? That is another

thing I look for...repeats of the same number in multiple columns.

Thank you and let me go over this.

Yes I do. That is interesting. Thanx.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2010, 1:09 am - IP Logged

I log down daily 3's and daily 4 #'s everyday. I study the #'s. Recently i've been getting lucky :) .

My log looks like this for the last few days.

D3 Midday    D3 Eve            D4 Midday          D4 eve

153              775                  8837                 0715

792             072                  8892                 9062

366             862                  8006                 7011

319             528                  0539                 0647      ( I hit on my pick 391 today for $83.00) i got it from

column 1 above, i figured the 3 was going to repeat from the 366, so out of 153 i used the 1 and 3, out of the 792 i used the 9. a "V" shape. Have not hit the 4 didget yet :( .  But do you see what i'm talking about? I use "L" shapes, "V" shapes and "Staggered Shapes"  It can be fun.

Saturday, i mean today i figure the 1 is going to stick around.

I'll play patterns, such as alot here in michigan one number replays to the next day, not midday to evening but midday to midday and evening to evening, i use 1 # and then look at my log of previous picks

It is fun until you plop down real money. The shapes you mention fade in and out. The V shape may work for a short time but move on to other shapes. What shapes you decide to use, dictates whether you win or lose.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Harrison Township Michigan
      United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2010, 1:11 am - IP Logged

It is fun until you plop down real money. The shapes you mention fade in and out. The V shape may work for a short time but move on to other shapes. What shapes you decide to use, dictates whether you win or lose.

I was playing different shapes, looking for patterns, yes they diminish, but it's in the #'s.

I've been losing my A, that's why i am here to try and figure out a Logical Pattern.  Banana

GoodNight Folks and THX , i will check back in the morning before i go play my #'s. I always play $1.00 Straight and $1.00 Box for all my picks, so real money gets layed down daily. When i lose "Schools Win". :)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22872 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2010, 8:51 am - IP Logged

Is that all?.....lol

lol joker! I know but I can run through them real fast. It's not as bad as it looks.

Big Smile

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22872 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

joker:

Your state just like any other has its patterns...first, you are due a double so the chart may not work today but for daytime, if your digit 6 repeats

again, I'd look into these taken from the chart..some show multiple times in columns: 698, 617, 269, 261, 695

If digit 6 doesn't repeat for daytime, I'd look at these: 251, 231, 258, 248, 234, 298, 315

To reduce things more...in your last 7 combined draws (D&E) your state is short on digits 5 & 9 if you only want to play those digits and IF that's

how it'll go then you're left with - 251, 258, 298, 695, 315, 698

Notice there are no 0's in any of those numbers..

joker, I know you have a system that you run things through also. If anything matched, I'd be on it. If not then Crazy - you don't by chance own a

top hat?

Big Smile

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2010, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

joker:

Your state just like any other has its patterns...first, you are due a double so the chart may not work today but for daytime, if your digit 6 repeats

again, I'd look into these taken from the chart..some show multiple times in columns: 698, 617, 269, 261, 695

If digit 6 doesn't repeat for daytime, I'd look at these: 251, 231, 258, 248, 234, 298, 315

To reduce things more...in your last 7 combined draws (D&E) your state is short on digits 5 & 9 if you only want to play those digits and IF that's

how it'll go then you're left with - 251, 258, 298, 695, 315, 698

Notice there are no 0's in any of those numbers..

joker, I know you have a system that you run things through also. If anything matched, I'd be on it. If not then Crazy - you don't by chance own a

top hat?

Big Smile

You were absolutely right about a double for Florida midday! Dance

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 Midday 5-9-5

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
              Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #81742
              October 28, 2009
              474 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Box hit today Mid to Mid.

Off of column 5

I found out that when the previous draw is at the extreme bottom of the column

choosing the next hit is easy. I diden't play any numbers from columns 4, and 7. no need.

I picked 159,598,572,359,172,372.

4/23   289

4/24   527

Thanks Again Destiny Party

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22872 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2010, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

You were absolutely right about a double for Florida midday! Dance

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 Midday 5-9-5

Big Smile they threw both short digits, in doubles form, at them today - 5 & 9 No Nod

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22872 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2010, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Box hit today Mid to Mid.

Off of column 5

I found out that when the previous draw is at the extreme bottom of the column

choosing the next hit is easy. I diden't play any numbers from columns 4, and 7. no need.

I picked 159,598,572,359,172,372.

4/23   289

4/24   527

Thanks Again Destiny Party

A big WTG to you Deepop!!!

That's another classic example of how this chart works - in columns, touching and off the last one or two digits of the last draw either day or nights'.

Good job!!!

Party

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                    colonial heights
                    United States
                    Member #31712
                    February 2, 2006
                    12264 Posts
                    Posted: April 24, 2010, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Whoever asked about GA - I am sure it will work for all states - but this is how it works - it is too easy - and please stop making it so complicated :).

First you find the hit in the row(s) - sometimes the hit will show up in 2 or more rows and sometime you can only find the hit in 1 row - so lets start with 865 for GA.

0             1                        3

9             0                        2

10           21                    43

84           95                    19

25            3                    57

76           87                    08

3             4                       6

Ok, now I have picked the hit that fell for GA - now what you have to do is pick the next hit around the 865.  I would pick 427  425   842   184   756   256   from the 1st row.  From the second row, I would pick 937   569   876   874   935   567   368   367   487   365.  From the 3rd row, I would pick   087   086   195   079   197   805   578   - good examples here, take your pick - good luck

I got it very simple  thanks destiny another tool to work with

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
                      Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #81742
                      October 28, 2009
                      474 Posts
                      Posted: April 24, 2010, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

A big WTG to you Deepop!!!

That's another classic example of how this chart works - in columns, touching and off the last one or two digits of the last draw either day or nights'.

Good job!!!

Party

Thanks Dr.

$$$ YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT $$$

Eleuthera
                        Bahamas
                        Member #89121
                        March 30, 2010
                        701 Posts
                        Posted: April 24, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

hey destiny i saw your chart but don't know how to work it like that can you do the work out for 950 so i could match it up with my numbers to see if am on the right track

United States
                          Member #60889
                          May 4, 2008
                          424 Posts
                          Posted: April 24, 2010, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

A special thanks to Dr65 - - - Deepop - - -   Kidzmom - - - Cutlassbob - - - and Jill1948 - you all are awsome - I am happy that someone hear is enjoying my chart and Cutlass, you are on a fat roll - l o l

Shanny B - take this chart and play numbers around the hit is the best I can give you - go back to beginning of the post and see how some are picking the hits - I actually dont have enough time to follow states - I am working on a website for all state lottery -  and it is taking a great deal of my time, sorry.

Some advise I can give to all is to go in the chart, find the hit, and bring a digit back.  For Michigan, last night was 528 - what I did is brought the 5, the 2 and the 8 back from last night and picked the other two digits from that - hope this somewhat help - Good Luck to All.

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            colonial heights
                            United States
                            Member #31712
                            February 2, 2006
                            12264 Posts
                            Posted: April 24, 2010, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

A special thanks to Dr65 - - - Deepop - - -   Kidzmom - - - Cutlassbob - - - and Jill1948 - you all are awsome - I am happy that someone hear is enjoying my chart and Cutlass, you are on a fat roll - l o l

Shanny B - take this chart and play numbers around the hit is the best I can give you - go back to beginning of the post and see how some are picking the hits - I actually dont have enough time to follow states - I am working on a website for all state lottery -  and it is taking a great deal of my time, sorry.

Some advise I can give to all is to go in the chart, find the hit, and bring a digit back.  For Michigan, last night was 528 - what I did is brought the 5, the 2 and the 8 back from last night and picked the other two digits from that - hope this somewhat help - Good Luck to All.

Destiny I just want to thank you for the work there is a lot involved  I know I do some in the va post  so you know I appreciate this.....also fyi it seems to work I havent backtested to far but i will thanks again.......

when you do it do it right the first time...........

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              Harrison Township Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #90088
                              April 21, 2010
                              4265 Posts
                              Posted: April 24, 2010, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Thx for everything Destiny. Today i played a 4 didget for Midday and would of won Boxed had the clerk played the numbers the way i had specified. I played 3298 $1.00 Straight and $1.00 Box, He played them both straight. I did not notice until i got home and it was too late for me to call the guy and play it Boxed also. My bad for not checking them at the store. The 4 didget here in Michigan Midday was 9382.

Again BIG thanks for all you've done. First time i use your chart and things are looking just fine.

CutlassBob Out.

Page 27 of 93