Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My New 2010 3-digit Chart for all States

Topic closed. 1388 replies. Last post 6 years ago by MzDuffleBaglady.

Page 41 of 93
PrintE-mailLink
Hyattsville, MD
United States
Member #39877
May 23, 2006
74 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS Bounty.....can u help me what would u get from 308????, thanks in advance

Bounty4321's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #89062
    March 29, 2010
    111 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Dee said to keep playing them, bah mixed answers :)

Bounty4321's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #89062
      March 29, 2010
      111 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS Bounty.....can u help me what would u get from 308????, thanks in advance

i would come up with numbers 4 u but i think its best if you do it. I am in no way skilled at doing this lol i just go with whatever numbers come up in multple rows... they last longer

Hyattsville, MD
        United States
        Member #39877
        May 23, 2006
        74 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

ok, thanks

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
          california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: May 6, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Fantastic chart!!! Thnx soooo much for sharing it with us.  It's working here in Cali on paper. Did not put $ yet 'cause day draw having a run of doubles and eve draw, a double is way due to show up.

Need to find way to narrow down # of tickets to buy.

Destiny, can you give us a link to that pairs chart you mentioned? Can't find it. It was a way to narrow down $ spent.

THANX A WHOLE BUNCH!!!!!!!   Congrats to all winners!!

Party

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

Hyattsville, MD
            United States
            Member #39877
            May 23, 2006
            74 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

This chart I think does work with doubles for instance 267 came and the 535, and another day 387 came and 488 followed and after 488.... 957 came.....just a thought for ya

Hyattsville, MD
              United States
              Member #39877
              May 23, 2006
              74 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2010, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Again I can say that I think this chart works fine with DOUBLES for the most part another example 535 fell last night and today it came 953, and of course I played 295 and had 395 written down and didn't play it...shi*!!!!!!!!!!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2010, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Again I can say that I think this chart works fine with DOUBLES for the most part another example 535 fell last night and today it came 953, and of course I played 295 and had 395 written down and didn't play it...shi*!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading multiple posts by you - I don't see any examples where you know what you are doing.  Why aren't you posting a chart showing exactly what you did?   There are plenty of posts with charts to copy and paste.   There are plenty of sample charts with the last winner in red and todays winner shown in green.  Real easy to convey exactly what you are talking about to everyone.

There is no 535 in the chart!  Following the original rules - you can't choose what isn't there!  So how can you possibly be upset at playing the wrong numbers and swearing besides? 

If you have discovered something with your tinkering, then again, you should be posting a chart to show everyone your great discovery.  Unless you are trying to keep it a secret.

If you don't know how to use your computer and need some help posting a chart, by all means, just ask.

Don't just keep posting questions that have already been explained over and over.  Don't just beg numbers.  Go back to the beginning of the thread and read each and every post to see how to work the chart.  THEN, if you don't understand something specific, post your question.

You can even go back to this link to see all the possible patterns and understand that 535 doesn't appear in the original rules.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/210871/1639622

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18989 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2010, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Don't feel back @ Niki

I just realized I did a "oops".

Yesterday, midday, I got, 2 quick picks, 213 and 219,  I played them hard midday.

When evening came around, all I could remember was the 219 quick pick.  I played it hard.

132 dropped.  Bang Head

Sometimes, just go with a quick pick.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chart does work, but, I'm going back to my old methods, adding and subtracting.

lol

The Struggle is real!

Hyattsville, MD
                    United States
                    Member #39877
                    May 23, 2006
                    74 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Everyone makes mistakes and actually I have my own way of doing shi*, I'm not here to prove anything to anyone........Yes, I ask ?'s but if someone doesn't like it, don't reply

Hyattsville, MD
                      United States
                      Member #39877
                      May 23, 2006
                      74 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

If u look in column I guess it's O u will see  0 ...............I don't know what every1 else does but I have my way of doing my own thing...it works with doub

21

95

36

87

Hyattsville, MD
                        United States
                        Member #39877
                        May 23, 2006
                        74 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

another example in column 5........5, 848 played and then 483 followed so it can happen w/ doubles in my state anyway!!!!!

70

41

82

36

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #22395
                          September 24, 2005
                          1583 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2010, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

another example in column 5........5, 848 played and then 483 followed so it can happen w/ doubles in my state anyway!!!!!

70

41

82

36

Great.  Instead of posting as if something is a given, you have finally admitted it is your own thing.

Now, using your example from column 6 (not 5):  How or where do you get the second "8" in 848?  Where is the 2nd "8" in that column?

Hyattsville, MD
                            United States
                            Member #39877
                            May 23, 2006
                            74 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2010, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Actually when it's a double I just look for the #'s that are together as a double and then I just go around it that way and figure out the next #. So, I did the 8 the 4 and the 8 and there is 843, because I'm sure it would be 848 again......so my thing, or whoevers.....it's there, and it works the same with other doubles as long as the #'s are togehter, so see if it works for you.........

Hyattsville, MD
                              United States
                              Member #39877
                              May 23, 2006
                              74 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2010, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

lol, it's happens to the best of us, but I am getting this chart a little better as I work with it, was a little confusing before.......but it's all in fun

Page 41 of 93