Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream books

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
portsmouth
United States
Member #56352
November 14, 2007
87 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2010, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

i bought this dream book today but its not my first. i been trying to find a way to play a dream book. whats the best way to play them even when u dont dream a lot?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34146 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

i bought this dream book today but its not my first. i been trying to find a way to play a dream book. whats the best way to play them even when u dont dream a lot?

Play your hunches, whatever your thinking about real hard, that is what I do, if i don't call a number from my mind I will look in a dream book and look up   the Noun.   A person place or thing. or a Adjective. or Verb. That's how i do it, maybe someone else can give input?  Look up the number for your dream. Like I dreamed about my Sister her name in Rita it came 2 already 187 today and yesterday too.  Lots of times I will post number about my hunches, Dreams too. I hope that helps you.  What ever you dream or think about look up the number for it.   Good luck!!!   I was telling someone my son birthday was today, and it came out 319 comb. I started to post it but I didn't but I talked about it in someones thread today he was 37 today. And the 370 came yesterday and it came, not in my State though. it always in some other State.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2010, 12:17 am - IP Logged

This is what I was talking about his Birthday came right back out 2 times today. 139 comb. in Kentucky.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.