Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scratch offs

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by TheOtherOne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
knoxville, tn.
United States
Member #88675
March 21, 2010
1 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Just wondering about how to do the second chance drawings for the scratch offs. I hear about people going online to enter there numbers but haven't seen anything on there to do that.

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2010, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Just wondering about how to do the second chance drawings for the scratch offs. I hear about people going online to enter there numbers but haven't seen anything on there to do that.

Hi peeratt2010,

Welcome to Lottery Post.

First: Make sure the scratch off's second chance drawing has not expired. If it has, there will not be a message fore it on your local lottery site.

The retailers will continue to sell the tickets until the top tier prizes have been sold and cashed in.

Second: If the second chance has not expired, the ticket will instruct you on where to enter your information online.

The site will give you step by step instructions on how to enter your information.

Unfortunitly, I am unable to get on your local site this morning to look for the information.

Good luck.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      Nashville, TN
      United States
      Member #86739
      February 9, 2010
      483 Posts
      Posted: April 17, 2010, 1:51 am - IP Logged

You have probably seen it by now peeratt2010...just go to the website and look on the right hand side and youll see the play it again link. Click that and you are set.

I woudl post a link, but I posted a link to the tnlottery website a few minutes ago and a page came up telling me I would go to hell and have my birthday and lottery post priveleges taken away if I ever ever posted a website link on here again (because I am still a noob though :) )

Good luck!