Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

crack head dream

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #87479
February 25, 2010
349 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2010, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

i let a crack head take a shower in my house, went to go check on the crack head and she had my wife's ring in her hand, that was taken off the bathroom sink counter, i told her to get out of my house(#903) while she was still naked bc she wouldnt put on her clothes, so i forced her out the house and  gave her clothes back. then i called 911, while i was on the phone, she was in the background screaming i beat her...i said to the operator shes on crack,  crack cocaine, she lieing.

this dream could have been about my wifes bro bc he too is a crack head and somehting similiar happen b/w him and his g/f this week, that i found out today so please pray for them.....but this could bring numbers, we will see ...good luck and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!

middle Georgia
    United States
    Member #1893
    July 20, 2003
    1868 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2010, 3:25 am - IP Logged

i let a crack head take a shower in my house, went to go check on the crack head and she had my wife's ring in her hand, that was taken off the bathroom sink counter, i told her to get out of my house(#903) while she was still naked bc she wouldnt put on her clothes, so i forced her out the house and  gave her clothes back. then i called 911, while i was on the phone, she was in the background screaming i beat her...i said to the operator shes on crack,  crack cocaine, she lieing.

this dream could have been about my wifes bro bc he too is a crack head and somehting similiar happen b/w him and his g/f this week, that i found out today so please pray for them.....but this could bring numbers, we will see ...good luck and God Bless!!!!!!!!!!

addict    412   321

ring    999   998

naked    939   992

accusation    881   718

lying    841    714

Good luck!

maggie

GEORGIA
      United States
      Member #64238
      August 22, 2008
      9529 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2010, 8:24 am - IP Logged

shower  907-141-8037

ring  863-315-2115

naked  227-676-7666

screaming  502-952-8490

United States
        Member #87479
        February 25, 2010
        349 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2010, 11:46 am - IP Logged

ty for the numbers, its some good ones in there ...lookin for a big hit today...God Bless!!!

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #49383
          January 29, 2007
          7308 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2010, 11:59 am - IP Logged

585 906 603 351 305 433 650 023

833 983 019 909 900 415 559 995

don't have the time to break it down

Good Luck!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers