Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can you play daily games online?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by cash4nGA.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
augusta, ga
United States
Member #70804
February 11, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2010, 6:12 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I'm actually not so new to lotterypost, but I did just figure out why I couldn't post anything.  I've been reading the forums for months and never understood why I couldn't post anything until today.  Anyways, I remember seeing a link on here once to a website that allowed you to play state lotteries daily games but I can't find it anymore.  I'm in Georgia, but I want to play the Michigan daily 4 game.  Is there still a way to do this without being in Michigan???

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2010, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I'm actually not so new to lotterypost, but I did just figure out why I couldn't post anything.  I've been reading the forums for months and never understood why I couldn't post anything until today.  Anyways, I remember seeing a link on here once to a website that allowed you to play state lotteries daily games but I can't find it anymore.  I'm in Georgia, but I want to play the Michigan daily 4 game.  Is there still a way to do this without being in Michigan???

I believe this may be kind of a sensitive deal here on LP and it's not for everyone. However, if you'll search a little bit I'm sure you'll figure out how to accomplish what you're wanting to do.

L.L.

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
      Member #391
      June 8, 2002
      16281 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2010, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Hiya cash4nGA,

First off let me say welcome to the Lottery Post, after you figure out how to do things you'll find a wealth of information here to help you in the daily numbers games as well as the Lotto/lottery if that's your game.

As to the playing on-line, right now YOUR government has made it very difficult to do, and until the idiots in Washington repeal the restrictions they have placed on internet gambling you are going to have a tuff time registering to sites that will allow you to do it.

I do have a Player's Club, in which members in other states play for members outside of their own state. I can send you more information and an application to join if you like, just send me a PM{Private Message} and request it.

If you are not savy in doing that (sending PM's) just go over to my username [mjwinsmith] place the pointer-curser over it and "Click", you should get a pull down window, the first option is "Send mjwinsmith a Private Message", "Click" on that and follow prompts from there.

You can send me a message to this thread also, but please don't post any personal information on this PUBLIC FORUM page. Good luck to you.

>Michael

augusta, ga
        United States
        Member #70804
        February 11, 2009
        2 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2010, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks L.L. for replying.  I'm going to search a little harder and hopefully I run across that link again.  I'd saved it before in my favorites but since then i've replaced my computer.  It is so frustrating seeing the numbers I play in Georgia, fall in Michigan and other states.  I completely understand why everyone might not be forthcoming with that info, especially if the site could be in jeopardy of getting shut down.