Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GEORGIA dream SS

Topic closed. 545 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Toney725.

Page 33 of 37
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Suicide

brings 69, with a 1 or a 0.

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Well here is an example of how Rx Merc does me.

I played that 69 heavy because it nearly always comes.

The victim shot herself in the head. Tonights Ga number was 744.... to be shot 744 (NY 744)(ILL 501)

I try now and then to play with rx Mercury. I always lose.

South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:37 am - IP Logged

With the Sun aspecting the Jupiter - Uranus conjunction we should see a spot of luck.  Up to the 18th of this month, anyway.

I already got mine and it prompted me to post this. With Merc rx  it came from the past and right on time, too.  Nothing like a llittle dough for the holidays.

Numbers for that  are 1-3-9, b/u 039

For the 4- way enthusiasts add a 1, a 0, or double up one of the numbers.

Thomaston, GA
        United States
        Member #92761
        June 13, 2010
        422 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:50 am - IP Logged

I over slept this morning for work. I am usually the first one here. Are there any numbers around this?

South Georgia
          United States
          Member #100
          January 28, 2002
          3734 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2010, 10:56 am - IP Logged
          late 437 7378(ILL 743)(NY 374 291)

I have been sick lately and fuzzy headed. yesterday I went to work at 6am instead of 6 pm.  I stopped for a coffee having just arisin from a nap that I thought was quite long, but heck, I am ill...The store owner said " good morning" That was my clue to go back home.  I need a babysitter.   

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            ATLANTA, GA
            United States
            Member #78958
            August 24, 2009
            5088 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I have been sick lately and fuzzy headed. yesterday I went to work at 6am instead of 6 pm.  I stopped for a coffee having just arisin from a nap that I thought was quite long, but heck, I am ill...The store owner said " good morning" That was my clue to go back home.  I need a babysitter.   

Awww, I release healing in the Universe. 

Prayerfully, a long warm sleep is all you need.  FEEL BETTER!

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

skittles777's avatar - candle
              Douglasville
              United States
              Member #70105
              January 24, 2009
              1200 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2010, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

soozy,

Tis the season, stay warm and feel better soon my friend!

skittles,

Dreams, intuitions, workouts, rundowns 

provide green skittles in the house!  Green laugh

South Georgia
                United States
                Member #100
                January 28, 2002
                3734 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2010, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you. I am trying.

I "saw" you beside a new car. I sure hope it is yours !

South Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #100
                  January 28, 2002
                  3734 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I am repeating this post since the new year is so close. It is about your numerological personal year based on your birth date and month.

To find your personal year add your birth date, month, and 2010.

Example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year. Replace it with the year coming up. (Or any past year if you want to test it)

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2011 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

(Month) 0+8 (day) +1+7 (year) +2+0+1+1 = 20, 2+0=11, 1+1= 2.

My personal year is a 2... ikk.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 your relationships are tested, friend’s, family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience and understanding are required.

#3 creative, social, personal expressions.

#4 work & save your dough. Plan on building foundations.

#5 busy! Travel, changes. Fun year. Often trade cars.

#6 responsibilities, helping others. (Not normal everyday helping)

#7 regroup, study. Enjoy some alone time

#8 BIG money. It comes and goes so watch. One 8 year I made (won) about 90 grand. Another 8 year I made 15 G’s in one hit and had to spend it on cars and my house. New home, boat, or car is possible. New furniture, etc. is common. Having to pay out big money is possible too, but for the most part you are able.

#9 wrapping it all up. Endings. Knowledge accumulated.

Those are just quick synopsis. There is much more info to be found online easily. I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology. Fun tool. As far as lottery goes my 3, 5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance. You can also take advantage of the 3, 5, or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further calculations to find personal months and even days.

Happy New Year to all !

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                    South Florida
                    United States
                    Member #81890
                    November 1, 2009
                    4959 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I am repeating this post since the new year is so close. It is about your numerological personal year based on your birth date and month.

Example:

I was born August 17 1949.  Drop the birth year to calculate your personal year. Replace it with the year coming up. (Or any past year if you want to test it)

To do my personal year I will add 08 17 2011 and reduce it to a single number by addition.

# 1 personal year... courage, openness, and initiate new ideas. Energy will support new directions, self definition, and new ideas.

#2 your relationships are tested, friend’s, family, neighbors as well as mates. Patience and understanding are required.

#8 BIG money. It comes and goes so watch. One 8 year I made (won) about 90 grand. Another 8 year I made 15 G’s in one hit and had to spend it on cars and my house. New home, boat, or car is possible. New furniture, etc. is common. Having to pay out big money is possible too, but for the most part you are able.

Those are just quick synopsis. There is much more info to be found online easily. I like to check numerology when I do not have a birth time for astrology. Fun tool. As far as lottery goes my 3, 5, and 8 personal years were those of abundance. You can also take advantage of the 3, 5, or 8 personal month within any personal year. You can narrow down timing with further calculations to find personal months and even days.

Happy New Year to all !

Thanks SpySoozy, you have a  great holiday also............

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

South Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #100
                      January 28, 2002
                      3734 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

with all the recent triple numbers I expect to see 58, 59 66, 69 , or 56 to show.

WILLWRK4NUMBERS's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        ATLANTA, GA
                        United States
                        Member #78958
                        August 24, 2009
                        5088 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2010, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Example:

Happy New Year to all !

Hooray,

my personal year falls under 3 this year.

Create in me, that I may give increasingly

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                          South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #81890
                          November 1, 2009
                          4959 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks SpySoozy, you have a  great holiday also............

"6" my  personal year #

Firststep is to determine what you want, then describe yourself as if you already have it.

0 = 8 = 00    [SpookySoozy 0 = 1 = 0]

Be$t of Luck from the Sun Smiley$tate

South Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #100
                            January 28, 2002
                            3734 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I got a surprize check today in the mail

$2854

check 294**557 *302 894 458 270 832 8032(Mich 875 557)(Fla 320)(NC 294)(TSt 557) (DC 857 231)(CT 721)(NY 854 9841)(SC 048)(Ok 270)(TX 577)(Oh 320)

557 fell the last two times for check.

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
                              Lithonia,GA
                              United States
                              Member #92699
                              June 12, 2010
                              505 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2010, 4:58 am - IP Logged

Example:

Happy New Year to all !

2010 was a 9 personal year for me. A lot of endings and closing of unfinished business. Some of the endings were abrupt, painful, and necessary. I am looking forward to my next personal year come 2011. 

White Bounce

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

Page 33 of 37