Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Getting past draws in succession?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
Member #84857
January 4, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2010, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I have a program where I can feed the past numbers into it in successive draw order and with various filters provided get some fairly accurate results.

Unfortunately of late most of the states have changed their reporting format so that you cannot download the Sat.eve,Sun.midday,Sun. eve,Mon.midday,etc. Now it's either Midday or Evening. Don't know but I believe they thought this information in this format provided a distinct edge, since a lot of strategies invovve several draw histories and rely a lot on the previous numbers drawn.

I realize this can still be done manually, but does anyone know where this can still be obtained in the old format?

This is of course used for entertainment purposes only.Big Smile

Thanks........

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2010, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I have a program where I can feed the past numbers into it in successive draw order and with various filters provided get some fairly accurate results.

Unfortunately of late most of the states have changed their reporting format so that you cannot download the Sat.eve,Sun.midday,Sun. eve,Mon.midday,etc. Now it's either Midday or Evening. Don't know but I believe they thought this information in this format provided a distinct edge, since a lot of strategies invovve several draw histories and rely a lot on the previous numbers drawn.

I realize this can still be done manually, but does anyone know where this can still be obtained in the old format?

Thanks........

You need to ask, the wise Joker17, the ingenious Calabs, for that kind of Info. or Coin! or the Teck, or Ca-dreamin* or LuckyLooser,Lottolaugh... if they don't know they will certainly point you in the right direction. Play on!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Chicago
      United States
      Member #70678
      February 8, 2009
      889 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure if I understand this. You just want access to the numbers and then I'm assuming you put them in the program yourself?

Here in IL  I can get past results for any of the games.

Have you tried doing a google search for websites that will give you what your looking for?

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
        Texas
        United States
        Member #86154
        January 30, 2010
        1654 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2010, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks........

Hey there! If I understand you correctly, you basically want the results from all the past draws so you can "strategize" on what's overdue in terms of str8s, pairs, and boxed. From my recent search, all the states still provide all the information, in its' entirety, including videos of the live draws.

This information is mandated by the state and must be made public information. Maybe you're not digging enough or looking in the right places. I do know that some of the formats have all the midday draws separated from the evening draws and you have to go back and forth for results. This is a pain!!! Is this what you're referring to?? Can't help you there.

L.L.

New York,
          Panama
          Member #73078
          April 4, 2009
          3490 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2010, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hey there! If I understand you correctly, you basically want the results from all the past draws so you can "strategize" on what's overdue in terms of str8s, pairs, and boxed. From my recent search, all the states still provide all the information, in its' entirety, including videos of the live draws.

This information is mandated by the state and must be made public information. Maybe you're not digging enough or looking in the right places. I do know that some of the formats have all the midday draws separated from the evening draws and you have to go back and forth for results. This is a pain!!! Is this what you're referring to?? Can't help you there.

L.L.

LuckyL, I knew you would know what's the answer for this person!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
            Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2010, 10:01 am - IP Logged

LuckyL, I knew you would know what's the answer for this person!

Yeah, I try to help when I can. The thing is, he can actually just look right here in LP for what he wants. That's what I do!! You doin' okay???Sun Smiley

L.L.

majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
              Member #84857
              January 4, 2010
              21 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

You're correct in that I'm looking for the results from the midday and evening in sequence ,like Monday midday, Monday evening,Tuesday midday,Tuesday evening.

I realize that the midday and evening are all there. It's just that within the past couple of months that they started separating them for my state drawings into all midday and/or all evening.

Before I could just copy the entire page of maybe (60) draws and feed it into my program which organized the data into the proper chronological sequence.

Maybe this makes more sense.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

You're correct in that I'm looking for the results from the midday and evening in sequence ,like Monday midday, Monday evening,Tuesday midday,Tuesday evening.

I realize that the midday and evening are all there. It's just that within the past couple of months that they started separating them for my state drawings into all midday and/or all evening.

Before I could just copy the entire page of maybe (60) draws and feed it into my program which organized the data into the proper chronological sequence.

Maybe this makes more sense.

Hello there majakman. Could this be the setup for you?

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Day 2-4-6

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Night 2-5-1

Thu, Apr 1, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Night 7-6-2

Thu, Apr 1, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Day 7-6-5

Wed, Mar 31, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Day 3-7-2

Wed, Mar 31, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Night 2-6-6

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Night 5-1-0 Tue,

Mar 30, 2010 Connecticut Play 3 Day 3-5-0

If the answer is yes...With a Premium Membership you can get all of that & more! Here is the link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

Or on the top left side of this page you will see a huge yellow star that says Premium Memberships, you can click on the icon.

New York,
                  Panama
                  Member #73078
                  April 4, 2009
                  3490 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2010, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I try to help when I can. The thing is, he can actually just look right here in LP for what he wants. That's what I do!! You doin' okay???Sun Smiley

L.L.

I am doing great Lucky!!!  I did not see this until know!! Have you noticed thatTiggs is now Golden??!! Yeah!! for the cause.

Lucky this is a great site! tremendous tools here, some I am learning to use but they are there...and you just said You use them...why don't you join the golden crowd with less than 26 bucks ($25.25cents) and Wham!!! you become golden for 6 months...come on lucky....muevete!!!... let me see gold under your name Now that's Positive!!~!!!!

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I am doing great Lucky!!!  I did not see this until know!! Have you noticed thatTiggs is now Golden??!! Yeah!! for the cause.

Lucky this is a great site! tremendous tools here, some I am learning to use but they are there...and you just said You use them...why don't you join the golden crowd with less than 26 bucks ($25.25cents) and Wham!!! you become golden for 6 months...come on lucky....muevete!!!... let me see gold under your name Now that's Positive!!~!!!!

jrosina can't get over the fact that tiggs is Golden..Sweet...

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: April 4, 2010, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

jrosina can't get over the fact that tiggs is Golden..Sweet...

Just like California sunshine : )Sun Smiley

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42186 Posts
                        Posted: April 12, 2010, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs are you a raisen"?

HyperBe Happy.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Tiggs are you a raisen"?

Not at his age.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                            Member #47420
                            November 4, 2006
                            3930 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Not at his age.

tiggs was going to say that but thought better..ridge we have women in here..Shame on you old man..Your a good natured slob tho..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: April 12, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

tiggs was going to say that but thought better..ridge we have women in here..Shame on you old man..Your a good natured slob tho..

You're good natured too tigger.

It was especially nice of you to let majakman use one of your childhood photos for his avatar.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke