Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

weird dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Treea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
FREEPORT
Bahamas
Member #88586
March 19, 2010
993 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2010, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

My dream started out with me (37),my mom(64) and others in a hotel room and she was complaining that a few items had be stolen from the cupboard specifically her lotions. The dream then went to me standing in a gas station talking to a friend of mines sister(Sophia)...I went in the gas station where these 2 men started comparing my appearance to their co-worker.Tihey asked where I worked and who by boyfriend was etc.....They ended up gathering a number i can remember a 7 and 1 he was playing the number 1str8 1 box. The dream ended with me being upstairs hiding in my room where this lady with vampire teeth was trying to suck my breast,the dream went to me peeping out the window looking to see if she coming on the roof,she ended up in the room forcing me down and she had sex with me,but she had a penis.

WHAT DOES this mean and any numbers plz. Thanking you inadvance for the win lol

birthdays today male 32,female 32, 19

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2010, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

My dream started out with me (37),my mom(64) and others in a hotel room and she was complaining that a few items had be stolen from the cupboard specifically her lotions. The dream then went to me standing in a gas station talking to a friend of mines sister(Sophia)...I went in the gas station where these 2 men started comparing my appearance to their co-worker.Tihey asked where I worked and who by boyfriend was etc.....They ended up gathering a number i can remember a 7 and 1 he was playing the number 1str8 1 box. The dream ended with me being upstairs hiding in my room where this lady with vampire teeth was trying to suck my breast,the dream went to me peeping out the window looking to see if she coming on the roof,she ended up in the room forcing me down and she had sex with me,but she had a penis.

WHAT DOES this mean and any numbers plz. Thanking you inadvance for the win lol

birthdays today male 32,female 32, 19

play the ages.

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
      FREEPORT
      Bahamas
      Member #88586
      March 19, 2010
      993 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

mango skin what part of longisland are u from...my mom is from seymours

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Treea's avatar - Lottery-020.jpg
        Eleuthera
        Bahamas
        Member #42652
        July 6, 2006
        601 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2010, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

play the ages.

Also the 7 and 1....I dreamt about my son and he will be 17 in a couple of weeks.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against suchthings there is no law.