Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Most winning systems..the scammers

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60746 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged
I 've studied many many poster's methods here.
I ve been better off studying LP posts.
No worthwhile(system) can be brought online that Lp already has revealed.
Throughout the months,years
I've stated who's worthy and will continue to test/use worthy suggestions.
There should be a list or forum for unanimous worthy winning systems only
    Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2010, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I agree BA. There is an abundance of knowledge here at LP but players must not succumb to wrinkled ideas, instead they must study the game as if it were their major if they are going to be successful at this. I say this over and over because many just do not understand how to play the game. We dont need to be mathematicians to gain understanding we must continue to apply ourselves while leaving every avenue open. I believe I've at least tried every tool available often with little success but personally,the Deflation tool is the most worthy of all because of its extended capabilities. I use an additional piece of software that is descent if you learn how to use it to YOUR advantage. These brilliant tools along with my knowledge makes me confident in my growing skills. So I encourage all serious players to find what works for you and improve on it. If its not a solid foundation don't get down on yourself just continue to push yourself. Always remember that there is a part of YOU that is different than everyone else and so are your ideas so don't be a follower be a leader because no matter how hard you try to emulate other's ideas and strategies they will never give their complete knowledge, primarily because it has likely taken them a very long time to come up with it themselves.

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1649 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I agree BA. There is an abundance of knowledge here at LP but players must not succumb to wrinkled ideas, instead they must study the game as if it were their major if they are going to be successful at this. I say this over and over because many just do not understand how to play the game. We dont need to be mathematicians to gain understanding we must continue to apply ourselves while leaving every avenue open. I believe I've at least tried every tool available often with little success but personally,the Deflation tool is the most worthy of all because of its extended capabilities. I use an additional piece of software that is descent if you learn how to use it to YOUR advantage. These brilliant tools along with my knowledge makes me confident in my growing skills. So I encourage all serious players to find what works for you and improve on it. If its not a solid foundation don't get down on yourself just continue to push yourself. Always remember that there is a part of YOU that is different than everyone else and so are your ideas so don't be a follower be a leader because no matter how hard you try to emulate other's ideas and strategies they will never give their complete knowledge, primarily because it has likely taken them a very long time to come up with it themselves.

Once again Jordans, you've put it out there in it's purest form. Everyone must study and find what works best for them in terms of system and odds of winning with resonable consistency. There will never be a perfect, one size fits all system for these games because there are too many ways to play and win.

In my opinion, the idea is to develop a way to play where one has the absolute best odds of winning while recovering money invested, and, producing reasonable profit. All this while maintaining consistence allows the player to build money up for reinvesting on the next play...and so forth. Ultimately, the player should be utilizing profit money only to play and generate additional income. This relieves the stress of having one's own money tied up all the time and/or coming up with more money to play again.

This is very possible but, it costs money to do so just as anything else worthwhile does. These games aren't designed to allow people to win tons of money all the time whenever they play. However, it happens from time to a great time when some spends $5 and hits it straight!! It happens but, it won't happen to that person again in that same way for a very, very long time...if at all.

Such instances cause players to spend as little as possible because they see it can happen. True odds are never figured in, though, and they're lured into spending money over and over and over with no true profit made or investment recovered from then on.

This is a bitter fact which I hate to be the messenger of but, you've got to start with the truth in order to play the game true. I've been there, done that, and won't go back...that's a fact...Jack!!!

L.L.

Croatia
        Member #88723
        March 22, 2010
        13 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2010, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Consistency, analysis, constant development of your system and good financial planing are solid fundamentals for winning system.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2010, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Consistency, analysis, constant development of your system and good financial planing are solid fundamentals for winning system.

Nice summary...straight to the point.

L.L.

New York,
            Panama
            Member #73078
            April 4, 2009
            3490 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2010, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I Agree!   End of Story!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
              Member #19982
              August 9, 2005
              226 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged
              I 've studied many many poster's methods here.
              I ve been better off studying LP posts.
              No worthwhile(system) can be brought online that Lp already has revealed.
              Throughout the months,years
              I've stated who's worthy and will continue to test/use worthy suggestions.
              There should be a list or forum for unanimous worthy winning systems only

Not every system can be found on or in lp. I use a few still not mentioned here on LP for the pick 4.

Perhaps others like keeping there methods to themseleves.

A winning system for some people is if it hits once an a while--really might not be a winning system.

My state holds the right too block numbers if too many are sold.

*We may see something that isn’t there because of what we expect to see

Or conversely, we may not see something because we don’t expect to see it.*

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

like on the system forums have a ranking, from 1-10 on each system....And that way when someone wants to search for systems who rank number: 1 or number 5 only they can do so...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2010, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

i believe there are more systems that we dont know about, A LOT...Someone with a supercomputer could pull a library of systems...just 1 supercomputer....

Pick5 or Pick6 doesnt have 100 combinations...It has almost 600,000...Pick6 has from 26 million to who knows what...Also games will continue to go up in their matrices, more additions to the matrices means new tactics or back to square 1 in the drawing board...

if lotto systems on the internet each oned asked you for $5 for their systems and it was crappy i would not have a problem with them for you learn something new and with $200 or $300 you could buy A LOT OF SYSTEMS...But NO they want to ask you for $20 and $30 and $40 dollars...

$30 x 20 systems = $600....

while: $5 x 20 systems = $100....

And there are more than 20 systems out there....There is like 200 systems out there on the net...

200 x $30 = $6,000

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨